• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server

In summary, the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server is a 9" x 13" x 2.5" server with a capacity of 14 cups. It is microwave, oven, and freezer safe, and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The server is easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping, cracking, and staining.
jigsmom
I have a customer that would like to get one of these. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please let me know.

thanks!!

Angela

your not the only one Angela, I had a guy visit my work from FLA, he asked if he could order 5 of them last week.. I hope the cost of manufacturing them drops so they can bring them back.

Angela,

Let me know if you are still looking for the Chillzane Rectangular Server. If so, please send me your zipcode.

Tell them they need to host a June show! Check out the specials!!!!!

I need one for a gal in Cananda please if anyone would giv eit up Thanks

Janice Stroud said:
Angela,

Let me know if you are still looking for the Chillzane Rectangular Server. If so, please send me your zipcode.

Thank you but I got one for them. I appreciate it though!!

pcgogetter said:
I need one for a gal in Cananda please if anyone would giv eit up Thanks

You might check with Janice Stroud from the post two up from you. She may still have hers. Good Luck!!!

1. What is the size of the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server?

The Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server measures 9" x 13" x 2.5" and has a capacity of 14 cups.

2. Is the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server is microwave safe, as well as oven and freezer safe.

3. Can the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server is designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperature for longer periods of time.

4. How do I clean the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server?

The Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water for best results.

5. What material is the Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server made of?

The Iso: Chillzane Rectangular Server is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping, cracking, and staining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefPeg