• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chillane Server/Cool N Serve Carrier

In summary, an Iso: Chillane Server/Cool N Serve Carrier is a versatile container that can keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours. It measures 15.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 5.5 inches in height, and can hold up to 16 cups of food. The carrier is safe for food storage and is made of food-grade materials that are BPA-free and dishwasher safe. However, it cannot be used in the oven or microwave for cooking or reheating food.
melindagilbert
Two things:

First: I have a customer who has the chillane server (photo is attached) the lid had broke and she is wanting another one, or does anyone happen to have just a lid?

Second: Anyone earned the Cool n Serve Carrier yet, that they will not need?

Attachments

• Chillane.jpg
    Chillane.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 528
It was actually called "Chillzanne" and it was discontinued back in 2004, I think. It is pretty rare to find one anymore, and the company that used to make them doesn't even seem to exist anymore (Sierra Housewares) to order replacements from. eBay or Amazon are probably her only options.

I have one of those chillzanne sectional servers, new in box if anyone wants it. They were $49. I would sell it for $30 plus shipping.

It is the round one? BethCooks4U? I can see if my customer would like it, if so

melindagilbert said:
It is the round one? BethCooks4U? I can see if my customer would like it, if so

Oops! No it is not the one you have pictured. It is the one that was in two crescents and put together it is round (with a freezer bowl in the center which comes with it) or you can arrange it in an S shape too...

What is an Iso: Chillane Server/Cool N Serve Carrier?

An Iso: Chillane Server/Cool N Serve Carrier is a versatile serving and transporting container designed to keep food hot or cold for extended periods of time. It is perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other gatherings.

What are the dimensions of the carrier?

The carrier measures 15.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 5.5 inches in height. It can hold up to 16 cups of food.

How long can the carrier keep food hot or cold?

The carrier is designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on the temperature of the food when placed in the carrier and the external temperature.

Is the carrier safe for food storage?

Yes, the carrier is made of food-grade materials and is safe for storing food. It is also BPA-free and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the carrier be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the carrier cannot be used in the oven or microwave. It is not designed for cooking or reheating food. It is only meant for storing and serving food at a desired temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • PCjend