• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Leg Recipe Ideas | Perfect for Any Dinner

In summary, to prep the chicken legs for this recipe, rinse and pat them dry, remove the skin and trim any excess fat, and marinate in your preferred seasoning. Boneless chicken can be used, but bone-in chicken legs will have more flavor. Use a meat thermometer or check the internal temperature and clear juices to determine when the chicken legs are fully cooked. This recipe can also be made in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes. It pairs well with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, salad, rice, or pasta.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have chicken legs I want to cook for dinner, but not a clue as to what to do with them. Usually, I do shake & bake, but I thought I would ask my fellow Cheffers for some ideas.

Teriyaki sauce and pineapple juice?

Brown sugar and honey?

Poach and then shred and put in something else? (Pioneer Woman's chicken spaghetti is YUM!)

It's a beautiful day here - so we are grilling tonight. :)

DH loves chicken legs on the grill. Rub them with a little oil and then rub on our Smokey BBQ rub. Sometimes he mops BBQ sauce on for the last 10-15 minutes of grilling - sometimes not.

1. How do I prep the chicken legs for this recipe?

To prep the chicken legs, rinse and pat them dry with paper towels. Then, remove the skin and trim any excess fat. You can also marinate the chicken legs in your preferred seasoning for added flavor.

2. Can I use boneless chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use boneless chicken for this recipe. However, keep in mind that bone-in chicken legs will have more flavor and tend to be juicier.

3. How do I know when the chicken legs are fully cooked?

The best way to determine if the chicken legs are fully cooked is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit. If you do not have a meat thermometer, you can also cut into the thickest part of the chicken leg and make sure the juices run clear.

4. Can I make this recipe in the oven?

Yes, you can make this recipe in the oven. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place the chicken legs on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. What sides would pair well with this chicken leg recipe?

This chicken leg recipe would pair well with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with rice or pasta for a more filling meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • sabrina oden
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebPC