• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cherry and Olive Pitter? Anyone Have One to Spare?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter is a kitchen tool designed to easily remove pits from cherries and olives. It works by squeezing the handles together, pushing the pit out of the fruit and into a built-in container. It is easy to clean and can accommodate various sizes of cherries and olives. The Pitter is also durable and backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.
Niki
I have a customer that wants a cherry and olive pitter really badly. Does anyone have one that they would part with please?:)

I just did a booth and know I had one to start.......not sure if I sold it or not. I'll check and see and let you know if I've got it still. It's brand new and in box. I had customer order 3 before they went out of catalog and she only needed 2, so I bought one back and have had it here.

I'll check to be sure.

Lisa

I've posted before about this w/no luck, so I'll add to this incase Niki gets more than one reply. Anyone else have a cherry pitter avaliable?

Lisa,
Just wondering if you still have this, or anyone else? I need to let my customer know.
Thanks,

Does anybody else have a Cherry and Olive Pitter that I could buy from you. I haven't heard back from Lisa yet and my customer is waiting.
Thank you,

I also have a customer looking for a Cherry Pitter (new or gently used). Thank you!

Niki, I PM'd you on the 14th and haven't had an answer - I'll pass my offer to someone else if your customer isn't interested. Thanks! Please email me to reply: [email protected]

I found one finally! Thank you for all of your help!!!

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter?

The Pampered Chef Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter is a handy kitchen tool designed to easily remove pits from cherries and olives. It makes the tedious task of pitting these fruits quick and effortless.

How does the Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter work?

The Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter works by placing the fruit into the designated slot and squeezing the handles together. This will push the pit out of the fruit and into the built-in container, leaving you with perfectly pitted cherries and olives.

Is the Pampered Chef Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply wash it by hand with warm soapy water.

Can the Pampered Chef Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter be used for all sizes of cherries and olives?

Yes, the Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter is designed to accommodate various sizes of cherries and olives. It can handle small cherries like Bing or large cherries like Rainier, as well as small and large olives.

Is the Pampered Chef Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter durable?

Yes, the Iso : Cherry and Olive Pitter is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. It is also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust in its durability and performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Candi_f