1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO : Cherry and Olive Pitter

1. Niki

Niki

I have a customer that wants a cherry and olive pitter really badly. Does anyone have one that they would part with please?:)

Dec 4, 2009
  2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I just did a booth and know I had one to start.......not sure if I sold it or not. I'll check and see and let you know if I've got it still. It's brand new and in box. I had customer order 3 before they went out of catalog and she only needed 2, so I bought one back and have had it here.

I'll check to be sure.

Lisa

3. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

I've posted before about this w/no luck, so I'll add to this incase Niki gets more than one reply. Anyone else have a cherry pitter avaliable?

Dec 5, 2009
  4. Niki

Niki

Lisa,
    Just wondering if you still have this, or anyone else? I need to let my customer know.
    Thanks,

Dec 23, 2009
  5. Niki

Niki

Does anybody else have a Cherry and Olive Pitter that I could buy from you. I haven't heard back from Lisa yet and my customer is waiting.
    Thank you,

Jan 7, 2010
  6. I also have a customer looking for a Cherry Pitter (new or gently used). Thank you!

Jan 17, 2010
  7. Suzanne Johnson

Suzanne Johnson Member

Niki, I PM'd you on the 14th and haven't had an answer - I'll pass my offer to someone else if your customer isn't interested. Thanks! Please email me to reply: cookin.good@comcast.net

8. Niki

Niki

I found one finally! Thank you for all of your help!!!

Jan 25, 2010
Have something to add?