• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pitter for Sale - Contact Chef Lani

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove pits from cherries by pressing them onto a sharp prong. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for other small fruits with pits. The product comes with a one-year warranty and can be purchased through various channels.
chefLani
If anyone has a cherry pitter for sale please contact me at [email protected]

Has it been discontinued?

The cherry pitter hasn't been in the catalog in several years. Good luck finding one. Most people I know who have one use it and won't part with it. In fact, I had to tell a couple of prospective customers to check Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table when they asked about them. (Didn't help that they both wanted them for the next day.)

I just recently got an OXO cherry pitter at target. I made a REALLY yummy cherry pie a week or so ago! My first one from scratch (I do not really like canned cherry pie filling. Anyway, I digress... My guess is that BB&B would have them too, as they have alot of OXO products (which I have to admit that I usually like!).

Probably would be cheaper than W&S or SLT...

Is this the same as the corer (predecessor to the Core and More) I could see it being used for that.

What is a cherry pitter and how does it work?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits from cherries. It works by pressing the cherry onto a sharp prong, which pushes the pit out through the bottom of the cherry.

Is the cherry pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cherry pitter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

Can the cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

Our cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries, but it can also be used for other small fruits with pits, such as olives or small plums.

What is the warranty for the cherry pitter?

Our cherry pitter comes with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Where can I purchase the cherry pitter?

The cherry pitter is available for purchase through our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retailers or online marketplaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MarciMac
Replies