• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Silver Chef Hat Necklace Reward for $15,000 Sales?

In summary, the conversation was about a silver chef hat necklace that is earned when reaching $15,000 in sales. Some people preferred the previous reward, a silver whisk, and some were looking to trade for it. There were also concerns about the quality of the necklace chain. Some suggested buying the hat earrings and making a necklace with those and the larger hat. Others were excited to receive the hat at an upcoming meeting.
Kim1711
Gold Member
I want the Silver Chef Hat Necklace you get when you reach $15,000 in sales. They had the silver whisk when I reached that level.

Anybody?
PM me thanks

I'd call HO and see if you can buy one. My consultant who earned it lost hers and they let her get a new one for I think it was $15. Since you've surpassed $15k maybe they'll let you get one.

HA! No kidding! I would LOVE one too! Do you think we could buy it even if we earned the whisk from way back? I may call tomorrow, if anyone knows anything sooner, please let us know!

Ooh, Steph, let us know! I would love one, too!

I was mad when they switched to the hat. I wanted the whisk!!! Wanna trade????

as an FYI to those who want the hat - I got the hat....the chain tarnished in less than 10 days and then snapped. The same thing happened to 2 of my team members also. :confused:I called HO and asked for a replacement and they told I had to buy a new one. I saved the hat and am on a search for a decent chain. I was thinking of getting the hat earrings from Merrill and making a necklace out of those 2 and the larger hat.

cookingwithdawn said:
I was mad when they switched to the hat. I wanted the whisk!!! Wanna trade????

I have to dig out my whisk, I've never worn it, but I'd love a trade if possible! PM me ok?

If anyone else wants to trade, I also have a whisk :) PM me, please.

I will be getting my hat at our next cluster meeting! WAHOO!! I always thought that the whisk was cuter.

Brenda.the.chef - want to trade when you get yours? ;)
The whisk doesn't come on a chain, but that way you could add it to a charm bracelet if you don't want it on a necklace.

What is the material of the Iso Chef Hat Silver Necklace?

The Iso Chef Hat Silver Necklace is made of high-quality silver metal.

What is the length of the necklace?

The necklace has an adjustable length, ranging from 16 inches to 18 inches.

Can this necklace be worn in the kitchen?

Yes, the Iso Chef Hat Silver Necklace is designed to be worn in the kitchen and is both water and heat resistant.

Is this necklace hypoallergenic?

Yes, the necklace is hypoallergenic and safe for those with sensitive skin.

Does this necklace come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • KayPT