• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Cheese Knives: Find Your Match Here!

In summary, the "Discontinued Cheese Knives: Find Your Match Here!" collection offers customers the chance to purchase unique and discontinued cheese knives that may not be available in our regular product line. These knives are clearly labeled on the product page and can still be covered by our satisfaction guarantee. Replacement parts may also be available for some products, but the collection will not be restocked once sold out. It is recommended to purchase desired knives as soon as possible.
Lucille Starr
I am looking for 5 of the Discontinued Cheese Knives. Please send a picture so I can make sure it's the one I need. Thank You.

I think they are in the Outlet.

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

What is the purpose of the "Discontinued Cheese Knives: Find Your Match Here!" collection?

The purpose of this collection is to offer customers the opportunity to purchase cheese knives that have been discontinued from our regular product line. These knives may have a unique design or functionality that may not be available in our current selection.

How do I know if a cheese knife is discontinued?

You can check the product page of the cheese knife you are interested in. If it is part of the "Discontinued Cheese Knives: Find Your Match Here!" collection, it will be clearly labeled as such. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I still get replacement parts for discontinued cheese knives?

Yes, we still offer replacement parts for discontinued cheese knives. However, availability may vary depending on the specific product. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Are the discontinued cheese knives still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all of our products, including discontinued cheese knives, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Will the "Discontinued Cheese Knives: Find Your Match Here!" collection be restocked?

No, this collection features limited quantities of discontinued cheese knives and will not be restocked once they are sold out. We recommend purchasing your desired knife as soon as possible to avoid missing out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Susan M
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518