• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup

In summary, the Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup is a durable kitchen tool made of high-quality stainless steel. To use the attachable measuring cup, simply attach it to the bottom of the grater and turn it upside down to collect grated cheese. The grater and measuring cup are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. This grater is designed to grate various types of cheese, as well as vegetables and fruits. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a guest wanting this so bad! Anyone have one?

I have one NIB and one used as a demo (the grater and the cup were sold separately - I have both).

What is the Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup made of?

The Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

How do I use the attachable measuring cup on the cheese grater?

To use the attachable measuring cup, simply attach it to the bottom of the cheese grater and turn the grater upside down. This will allow the grated cheese to fall directly into the measuring cup for easy and mess-free measuring.

Is the Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cheese grater and attachable measuring cup are both dishwasher safe for convenient and easy cleaning.

What types of cheese can I grate with this grater?

The Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup is designed to grate a variety of cheeses, including hard and soft cheeses, as well as vegetables and fruits.

Does the cheese grater come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Cheese Grater With Attachable Measuring Cup comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring your satisfaction and providing peace of mind for your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • VictoriaH