• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Iso Charms: February's Batter Bowl, Let's Whip Cancer & More!

In summary, the charms for sale are February's Batter Bowl, Let's whip Cancer, and July's Chillzanne. Charm buyers can only earn the patriotic mold charm and the October Charm. Charm buyers can also engrave their start date, when they made director, when they made 15,000 in career sales onto their bracelet. If you are willing to buy a watch insert, buy one from the charm store.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody selling the following charms? February's Batter Bowl, Let's whip Cancer and July's Chillzanne? I would also love the watch if you want to part with it.

You can email me offlist at: cookingwithlove(at)comcast.net

Thanks

Sorry.. I just have extra choppers.

Need CharmsIjust got my charm bracelet today...not sure why they bothered because I will only be able to earn the patriotic mold charm and the October Charm. Does anybody either want the bracelet or have extra charms that I could get?

Why so sad?I tell you what you can do to make it more special. Take pictures!!

Now you can put anything on Italian Charms. If you go to leadership or national conference, take some pictures. Whether it is with your cluster or people from this site you meet for the first time take those pictures and send them to a company who can put the picture on them. Make sure it is a close up so it can show who you are :p .

The reason I say this is my director has a picture of herself a fellow consultant and Doris herself!!! and sent it in and it is on her charm.

Take pictures at your show or with your family to remind yourself why you are with PC.

Laser is another fashion at this time.

Engrave your start date, when you made director, when you made 15,000 in career sales.

Make your bracelet into your own record of achievements and fun. Don't give it away :(

If you are willing to buy a watch insert, buy one from the charm store.

I am going to look right now at my online charm store and see if they do all this stuff. If not I will find a link for you.

Okay, I guess I deleted my own store link but here are some I found just by searching on msn.
http://www.bestcharms.com/product3545/product_info.html

http://www.charmsville.com/category_30.html

http://italian-charm.fateback.com/13mm-charms/

As I looked through them they all seem to have the same images. You can also go to your favorite charm store and ask if they do photo or laser as well.

Allright, so I didn't know it was 18mm, sorry :( But, I hope this info helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
AJPratt said:
Sorry.. I just have extra choppers.

Hi , I just received my bracelet today. You said you have extra choppers. Are you willing to sell one to me. I just started PC in October and I am so excited, but I wish I could get more charms for my bracelet. Please let me know. Thank You!

Everyone needs to check out this site. Not alot of pictures there but there IS a link to email Lora. She lives in BC, Canada and makes charms. She was also a PC consultant until last month. She made me a "I LOVE Pampered Chef" Charm, a "Super Consultant" one and a couple others. She does photos as well. These all fit our wider bracelets. Each were under $8. I found out about her on another board and I'm thrilled with my four charms.

I've added the link below. If you DO contact her from her website please let her know I sent you. I don't 'get' anything for it but I did promise to send business her way because I was so happy with her work and customer service.

http://www.geocities.com/mycharmbaby/

Sorry, but I only had one chopper and sent it out already.

What is the February's Batter Bowl?

The February's Batter Bowl is a limited edition product from Pampered Chef that is specially designed for the month of February. It is a versatile and durable bowl that can be used for mixing, serving, and storing food. It also features a unique design and color that is perfect for Valentine's Day.

What is the "Let's Whip Cancer" campaign?

The "Let's Whip Cancer" campaign is an annual fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's fight against cancer. During the month of February, a portion of the sales from the February's Batter Bowl and other select products will be donated to this cause.

Can I purchase the February's Batter Bowl separately?

Yes, the February's Batter Bowl can be purchased separately. However, it is only available for a limited time during the month of February. So, make sure to get yours before it's gone!

What are the other products included in the "Shop Iso Charms" collection?

The "Shop Iso Charms" collection includes the February's Batter Bowl, the "Let's Whip Cancer" Charm, and the "Whipped Up for a Cure" Kitchen Towel. These products are specially designed for the month of February to support the "Let's Whip Cancer" campaign and raise awareness for cancer research.

How can I participate in the "Let's Whip Cancer" campaign?

You can participate in the "Let's Whip Cancer" campaign by purchasing the February's Batter Bowl or any other select products from the "Shop Iso Charms" collection. A portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. You can also spread the word and raise awareness about this campaign on social media using the hashtags #LetsWhipCancer and #PamperedChef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cathyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • Flutterfly