• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Charms for the 25Th Anniv Bracelet

In summary, Iso Charms are small decorative pendants that can be added to the 25Th Anniv Bracelet from Pampered Chef. They represent different aspects of the company's history and values, making it a customizable and meaningful piece of jewelry. The bracelet can hold up to 6 Iso Charms, and they can be purchased separately. They are made of high-quality zinc alloy with a silver or gold plating and come with a 1-year warranty against defects.
DebbieJ
I started in August last year and earned the charm for each month Aug-Oct, but would love to have some other ones.

I am looking for:
Jan--Professional Casserole
Feb--Batter Bowl
March--Garlic Press
April--Food Chopper
May--SA Small Bowls with Caddy
June--Quick Stir Pitcher
July--???not sure what it was???Chillzanne???
HWC Charm
25th Anniversary Charm
Watch Insert

Contact me through the boards if you have any to sell. Thanks!

Last edited:

What are Iso Charms for the 25Th Anniv Bracelet?

Iso Charms are small decorative pendants that can be added to the 25Th Anniv Bracelet from Pampered Chef. Each charm represents a different aspect of the company's history and values, making it a meaningful and customizable piece of jewelry.

How many Iso Charms can be added to the 25Th Anniv Bracelet?

The 25Th Anniv Bracelet can hold up to 6 Iso Charms. This allows for a variety of combinations and customization options for the wearer.

Can I purchase Iso Charms separately from the 25Th Anniv Bracelet?

Yes, Iso Charms can be purchased separately from the 25Th Anniv Bracelet. This allows customers to add new charms to their bracelet as they collect them or switch out existing charms for a different look.

What materials are Iso Charms made of?

Iso Charms are made of high-quality zinc alloy with a silver or gold plating. This gives them a durable and polished finish that will last for years to come.

Do Iso Charms come with a warranty?

Yes, all Iso Charms from Pampered Chef come with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship. If you experience any issues with your charm, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies