• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Charms to Complete my Necklace Collection?

In summary, Iso Charms for Necklace are a collection of interchangeable and stylish charms that can be easily attached to any necklace chain. They are made with high-quality materials and are safe for wear. Customers can mix and match different Iso Charms on one necklace and have the option to return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I have the necklace and batter bowl charm. It looks lonely and am looking to get the other charms to keep it company. :) Please let me know if you have any to sell.

I have the Manual Food Chopper and the batter bowl if you want another one. $3 ea plus mailing.

cochef said:
I have the Manual Food Chopper and the batter bowl if you want another one. $3 ea plus mailing.
How much to ship to 11767? I would only be interested in the MFP

Looks like $2.69 for shipping in a padded envelope. $5.69 total. Email or message me for paypal email.

planning on getting to the post office tomorrow on my lunch hour

What ones am I missing, I have the trifle bowl the measure and pour and the batter bowl. I want whatever I am missing :p

I have the one with white on the bottom - Food Chopper? $5 total

Anyone have the gift box or the apron from the bracelet we had a while ago?

What are Iso Charms for Necklace?

Iso Charms for Necklace are a collection of interchangeable charms that can be attached to a necklace for a customizable and stylish accessory.

How do I attach an Iso Charm to my necklace?

Our Iso Charms have a small clip at the top that can easily attach to any necklace chain. Simply open the clip and slide it onto the chain. We also offer charm holders specifically designed for our Iso Charms.

Can I mix and match different Iso Charms on one necklace?

Of course! Our Iso Charms are designed to be interchangeable, so you can mix and match as many as you'd like on one necklace. Get creative and make a unique combination that reflects your personal style.

Are the Iso Charms made of high-quality materials?

Yes, our Iso Charms are made with high-quality metals and materials to ensure durability and longevity. They are also lead and nickel-free, making them safe for wear.

Can I return or exchange an Iso Charm if I change my mind?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including Iso Charms. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BebeRogers
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BebeRogers
  • Marscha
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Marscha
  • ktraceyk