• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Iso Charm Bracelet - Affordable & Stylish Options Available!

In summary, an Iso Charm Bracelet is a customizable charm bracelet with interchangeable links or charms. The cost of the bracelet varies and sizes are available for different wrist sizes. You can also add your own charms to the bracelet and it is recommended to avoid contact with harsh chemicals and to gently clean it with a soft cloth.
Lexif424
I would like to buy the charm bracelet if anyone wants to sell theirs. Thanks

I might be interested.....I'll have to look to see what I was charged on my 1099 and that is probably what I would want for it plus shipping.

Let me know what it was on the 1099 also please

I have the following:
Charm Bracelet and the following charms:
apple wedger
food chopper
stainless mixing bowl
dcb
quick-stir pitcher
mix 'n chop
covered stockpot
spice turn aboutLooks like the bracelet was $15 and each charm $5. So the total on my 1099 was $55. So I would sell for $55 plus shipping. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks.

I have a brand new Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet. The charms included is the Deep Covered Baker & Covered Stpckpot, The bracelet comes in a black drawstring bag. It has never been worn. PayPal only please! I will ship within 2-3 business days of receipt of a cleared payment. Asking $20 plus shipping. Thanks. Contact me at [email protected]

I know this is an older post but does anyone have any of the charms left

I have the charm bracelet plus the apple wedger charm. I also have charms given to me by my Director: Spring Launch Blue Flower with Dragonfly dangle, January Kickoff Hot Air Balloon, Moneybag for being #1 in sales one month, Green Flower for Spring Launch, and Green Jeweled Christmas Tree! $5 each or bracelet and charms for $25 plus shipping!

1. What is an Iso Charm Bracelet?

An Iso Charm Bracelet is a type of charm bracelet that features interchangeable links or charms. These links can be easily added or removed, allowing you to customize your bracelet with different styles and designs.

2. How much does an Iso Charm Bracelet cost?

The cost of an Iso Charm Bracelet varies depending on the brand, style, and materials used. However, at Pampered Chef, we offer a range of affordable and stylish options starting at $25.

3. Are there different sizes available for the Iso Charm Bracelet?

Yes, there are different sizes available for the Iso Charm Bracelet. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of sizes to fit different wrist sizes, including small, medium, and large. You can also adjust the size of the bracelet by adding or removing links.

4. Can I add my own charms to the Iso Charm Bracelet?

Yes, you can add your own charms to the Iso Charm Bracelet. Our bracelets are designed to be compatible with most charm brands, so you can mix and match your favorite charms to create a unique and personalized bracelet.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Iso Charm Bracelet?

To keep your Iso Charm Bracelet looking its best, we recommend avoiding contact with harsh chemicals, perfumes, and lotions. You can clean your bracelet by gently wiping it with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaners or scrubbing too hard, as this can damage the bracelet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • tiffanypatton79
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Marscha