• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find invitations and gift boxes for Celebrations Gifts To Go?

In summary, Iso - Celebrations Gifts to Go is a curated collection of Pampered Chef products designed for gifting on special occasions. They can be purchased through a consultant or online, and cannot be customized. However, a personalized message can be added at no extra cost. Shipping is not included, but the gift set can be shipped directly to the recipient for an additional fee or hand-delivered by the purchaser.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I'm looking for some of the show invites from awhile back that have "Celebrations Gifts To Go" on them, they have a white gift box with a green bow, our old gift box, white with gold swirls and the batterbowl dressed as a gift.

Also wanting/needing some of the gift boxes (white with gold swirls)

Anybody?

Shippping to 73099

Thanks

I have the recipe cards with batter bowl/minestrone soup from that year. One new in package and a few cards on the side. PM me if interested.

I have a bunch of the invites. Let me know if you're still interested in them.

catlwilles said:
I have a bunch of the invites. Let me know if you're still interested in them.

Sent you a PM, I am still interested

I have these. 4 closed packs and one open. Let me know.

I have 1 package of invites. If you need them. You can have them just pay for shipping. Let me know your address.

What is Iso - Celebrations Gifts to Go?

Iso - Celebrations Gifts to Go is a curated collection of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for gifting. Each gift set is designed to help you celebrate special occasions, whether it's a birthday, wedding, or just to show someone you care.

How do I purchase an Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go?

You can purchase an Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go through a Pampered Chef consultant or online on our website. Simply choose the gift set you would like to purchase and follow the prompts to complete your order.

Can I customize the items in an Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go?

Unfortunately, at this time, the items in the Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go cannot be customized. However, we have carefully selected each product in the gift set to ensure it will be loved and appreciated by the recipient.

Can I add a personalized message to an Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to your Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go at no extra cost. Simply include your message in the "Gift Message" section during the checkout process, and we will include a handwritten note with your gift set.

Is shipping included in the price of an Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go?

Unfortunately, shipping is not included in the price of an Iso - Celebrations Gift to Go. However, you can choose to have the gift set shipped directly to the recipient for an additional fee. Alternatively, you can have the gift set shipped to you and hand-deliver it yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ValerieHurtado
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • itsjustCarla