• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Celebrations Theme Folders? I've Got You Covered!

In summary, Iso Celebrations Folders are organizational tools that come in a set of five folders, each with a unique color and theme. They are 9.5" x 11.5" in size, making them compact yet large enough to hold standard-sized papers. These folders can be used for any type of celebration or event planning and are made of durable material with reinforced edges.
DanielleQ
or any other infor on Celebrations theme shows...anyone??

Danielle-I just posted in your other thread. The Celebrations recipes are on CC (theme show archive under products and recipes).

I still have some past theme folders. Let me know if you're still looking.

1. What are Iso Celebrations Folders?

Iso Celebrations Folders are organizational tools designed specifically for storing and planning for upcoming celebrations and events. They are perfect for keeping track of recipes, guest lists, and other important details.

2. How many folders are included in a set?

Each set of Iso Celebrations Folders comes with five folders, each with a unique color and theme. This allows for easy categorization and organization of different celebrations.

3. What size are the folders?

The Iso Celebrations Folders are 9.5" x 11.5", making them large enough to hold standard-sized papers and documents, but still compact enough to fit easily in a kitchen drawer or cabinet.

4. Can the folders be used for non-food related celebrations?

Absolutely! While the folders are designed with food and cooking in mind, they can be used for any type of celebration or event planning. They are versatile and can be customized to fit your specific needs.

5. Are the folders durable?

Yes, the Iso Celebrations Folders are made of a sturdy material that can withstand frequent use. They also have reinforced edges and are designed to last for multiple celebrations and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomofthree
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • PamperedK
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • Chef Kearns