• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a New Celebration Plate for Your Director | ISO

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount to purchase any products, including celebration plates, for themselves or others. To find a celebration plate specifically for a director, one can browse the website and filter by the "Celebration Plates" category or contact a consultant or customer service for assistance. There is no specific type of celebration plate recommended for directors and any plate can be personalized with a name or message. The delivery time for a celebration plate will vary depending on location and shipping method chosen at checkout. Estimated delivery times can be provided by the customer service team.
bridedream
Looking for a Celebration Plate for my director. It's for a customer, so she's looking for new if you have it. Thanks in advance.

It was in the outlet did they remove it???

I have one...asking $10 plus shipping. E-mail me your ship-to zip off-group at [email protected] and I can figure a total for you...thanks! :D

Thanks. I'll pass it along to my director.

I am also looking for a new blue celebration plate for my sister who had one and lost it at a holiday party in a hall.
I am looking for a new plate.

The blue one is REALLY old - someone is going to have to dig deep into their extra product closet to come up with one new - but I wouldn't be surprised tofind someone out there with one.

1. Can I use my consultant discount to purchase a celebration plate for my director?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount to purchase any products, including celebration plates, for yourself or others.

2. How do I find a celebration plate specifically for my director?

To find a celebration plate for your director, you can browse our website and filter by the "Celebration Plates" category. You can also contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance in finding the perfect plate for your director.

3. Is there a specific type of celebration plate that is recommended for directors?

No, any of our celebration plates can be used for directors. You can choose a design or message that you feel best represents your appreciation for your director.

4. Can I personalize a celebration plate for my director?

Yes, many of our celebration plates can be personalized with a name or short message. Simply select the personalized option when purchasing the plate and follow the instructions for customization.

5. How quickly can I receive a celebration plate for my director?

The delivery time for your celebration plate will depend on your location and shipping method chosen at checkout. Our customer service team can provide estimated delivery times based on your specific location and shipping preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies