• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Catalogs

PCMomto4

Jun 15, 2009
Just thought I would see if anyone had any catalogs they would like to get rid of. I have to place my order by tonight but wanted to see if they were available on here first. I could use both minis and regular ones. Let me know what you have and what you want for them.

Thanks

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I have to packs of 25 each of the regular sized catalogs I won't be needing. I can priority mail them to you tomorrow and you'll have them Monday.

PCMomto4

Jun 15, 2009
Thanks Carolyn, but I already placed my order, I was I wouldn't find anyone with any extras and didnn't want to take the chance!

robochick84

Sep 3, 2009
I would be interested, I have been looking for some also.

Let me know how much.

Or if anyone else has mini's or full size let me know. Thanks!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I would be interested, I have been looking for some also.

Let me know how much.

Or if anyone else has mini's or full size let me know. Thanks!

Ashley - I have two packs of 25 each of full size catalogs - If you need them, it's $14 per pack plus shipping. I can get them into a priority flat rate medium box - flat rate priority is $10.70...so it'll be the cost of the catty';s plus $10.70. You can Paypal me at [email protected] and I'll ship em out immediately.

ChefKelebel

Jan 18, 2009
I have about 50 minis (f/w 09) and about 15 catalogs I can part with. All for $12.00 + $5.00 to ship (priority flat rate in the envelope, they will fit:) You can Paypal and I"ll ship on Monday.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I have 50 full-size catalogs I will sell for $22.50 for all of them plus $10.70 shipping. It would be $12.50 for 25 plus $10.70 shipping (won't fit in a smaller box). Just let me know by email at [email protected]. I don't check CS but once or twice a day. Thanks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Raenita
Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views