• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO: Tote Bag - Reasonable Price, Paypal Ready

In summary, the tote bag's cost ranges from $20 to $50 and it is made of high-quality, durable material. It also has multiple compartments and can be paid for with Paypal. It is also machine washable.
maldvs
ISO Catalog Tote for a reasonable price.

I have paypal and will pay immediately if your price is right!

Why not just buy a new one off supply order? They are $15. With tax & shipping it will come to around $21.

ShellBeach said:
Why not just buy a new one off supply order? They are $15. With tax & shipping it will come to around $21.

Yes, I know it's "only" $21 brand new but if I can save a few dollars, I will try. Every little bit helps when you don't have a lot to burn.

Just PM'd you

1. How much does the tote bag cost?

The cost of the tote bag varies depending on the style and size. However, most tote bags range from $20 to $50.

2. Is the tote bag made of durable material?

Yes, our tote bags are made of high-quality, durable material that can withstand daily use and can hold heavy items without tearing.

3. Does the tote bag have multiple compartments?

Yes, our tote bags come with multiple compartments and pockets, making it easy to organize and carry all your essentials.

4. Can I pay with Paypal?

Yes, we accept Paypal as a form of payment for our tote bags. Simply select Paypal at checkout and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

5. Is the tote bag machine washable?

Yes, our tote bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle and air-drying to maintain their quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colleen Carpenter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • llviscarra