• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote with Leather Handles

In summary, the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote with Leather Handles is a limited edition tote bag designed for the 2009 annual conference. It is made with durable canvas material and leather handles. However, it is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. It can be used as a regular tote bag and there are still other similar tote bags available for purchase on the website.
Rosebud
I'm looking for the Catalog Tote from National conference 2009, the one that has the leather handles. If you have one that your willing to part with let me know how much plus shipping to zip 97322.

Thanks!

I have one(actually 2) son is a consultant also and we are down sizing. It is brand new i'd like $15 plus shipping(i'm in pittsburgh,pa)

let me know

Deb sent you a private message.

What is the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote with Leather Handles?

The National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote with Leather Handles is a limited edition tote bag designed specifically for our annual conference in 2009. It features a durable canvas material and genuine leather handles, making it both stylish and functional.

Is the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition item and was only available for purchase during the 2009 conference.

Can I still find the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote for sale anywhere?

We cannot guarantee that the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote will be available for sale anywhere, as it was a limited edition item. You may be able to find it through third-party sellers, but we cannot guarantee its authenticity or availability.

Can I use the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote as a regular tote bag?

Yes, the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote can be used as a regular tote bag. It is made with durable materials and features a spacious interior, making it perfect for everyday use.

Are there any other similar tote bags available for purchase?

Yes, we have a variety of tote bags available for purchase on our website. While they may not be the exact design as the National Conference 2009 Catalog Tote, they are all made with high-quality materials and are suitable for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • elizabethby
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • dme.grant