• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote w/Clear Pocket Wanted - Email [email protected]

In summary, a Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket is a bag designed for carrying and displaying Pampered Chef catalogs. It has a clear pocket on the front for showcasing the current catalog or promotions. To purchase one, you can email [email protected] and provide your contact information. The tote is available in regular and deluxe sizes, with the regular size holding up to 15 catalogs and the deluxe size holding up to 20. The clear pocket cannot be customized, but you can insert Pampered Chef materials to showcase your brand. The return policy for the tote is the same as all other Pampered Chef products, with a 45-day return period for a full refund or exchange. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information
CarrieB
Gold Member
I am needing a Catalog tote w/clear front pocket if anyone has one I could buy please email me at [email protected]. Thanks

You can order one on supply order. They're $15. Then you'll get one that's brand new and doesn't have any wear on it.

I have one I will seel you for $10.00 + shipping. If you are interested, email me at [email protected]. I only used it a couple of times

What is a Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket?

A Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket is a handy bag designed to carry and display Pampered Chef catalogs. It has a clear pocket on the front where you can insert a catalog cover, allowing you to easily showcase the current catalog or any special offers or promotions.

How can I purchase a Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket?

You can purchase a Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket by emailing [email protected]. Simply send an email expressing your interest in purchasing the tote and provide your contact information. A Pampered Chef consultant will then reach out to you to complete the purchase.

Is the Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket available in different sizes?

Yes, the Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket is available in two sizes: regular and deluxe. The regular size can hold up to 15 catalogs, while the deluxe size can hold up to 20 catalogs. Both sizes are lightweight and easy to carry, making them perfect for on-the-go demonstrations and parties.

Can I customize the clear pocket with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, the clear pocket on the Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket cannot be customized with your own design or logo. However, you can easily insert any Pampered Chef catalog cover or promotional material into the pocket to showcase your brand or current offers.

What is the return policy for the Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket?

The return policy for the Catalog Tote with Clear Pocket is the same as all other Pampered Chef products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details on the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • deniseyanes