• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag Earned Jan 2005

In summary, the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag Earned Jan 2005" is a special recognition item available to Pampered Chef consultants who achieved a certain level of sales or recruiting in January 2005. It cannot be purchased and can only be earned by meeting specific criteria set by the company. It is no longer available for purchase or as a recognition item for current consultants. However, it can still be used to carry Pampered Chef products and marketing materials. Unfortunately, replacements are not available for this item, but consultants can still display their achievement through other means.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I was not able to earn the Catalog shoulder tote this past January, but would really like to have one if anyone has one they are not using. Please let me know how much you want for one. It should fit in a priority envelope (free from the post office) the shipping is a flat $3.85 no matter the weight. As long as it will fit in the envelope we are good!

Thanks,
Sandra Kearns
[email protected]

interested tooIf anyone else has one, I too am interested.

Thanks

*raises hand*Count me in on wanting one, too!

email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

What does ISO Mean?Ok Ok i am new here but what does ISO mean?

In Search Of

1. What is the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag Earned Jan 2005" and how can I earn it?

The "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag Earned Jan 2005" is a special recognition item available to Pampered Chef consultants who achieved a certain level of sales or recruiting during the month of January 2005. This bag cannot be purchased and can only be earned through meeting the specified criteria set by the company.

2. Can I still earn the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag" if I joined Pampered Chef after January 2005?

No, unfortunately, this recognition item was only available to consultants who achieved the set criteria in January 2005. However, there are other recognition items and incentives available for consultants who join at different times throughout the year.

3. Is the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag" still available to purchase?

No, this item was only available as a recognition item for consultants who earned it in January 2005. It is no longer available for purchase or as a recognition item for current consultants.

4. Can I use the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag" as a consultant to carry my products?

Yes, the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag" is designed to carry your Pampered Chef products and marketing materials. It is a stylish and convenient way to transport your items to parties and events.

5. I earned the "Iso Catalog Shoulder Bag" in January 2005, but it has worn out. Can I get a replacement?

Unfortunately, replacements are not available for this recognition item. However, you can still proudly display your accomplishment by using a different Pampered Chef bag or by showcasing your certificate of achievement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EdraJayne