• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cart n Carry Bags? Who has a set to sell?

In summary, the Iso Cart N Carry Bags have dimensions of 16 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 14 inches in height. They can hold up to 50 pounds and have a thermal lining for insulation. They can also be folded flat for easy storage and are made of durable polyester fabric with reinforced handles and a sturdy metal frame.
I would like to purchase the set of cart n carry bags that are being given as the April sales promotion. Anyone have a set they would like to part with?

Thinking of selling no idea what is the value.

I don't know either. How about $25 plus shipping?

I don't know if my last reply went to you or just posted on the marketplace. I don't know the value either. How about $25 plus shipping?

I'm looking to buy a set of these as well. If anyone else is selling, please let me know.Thanks!

Have you decided if you are selling the Cart N Carry bags yet? Just curious. ;-)

Anyone else selling theirs?

Im interested in buying the cart n carry bags. Please message me if anyone is selling.
THX

I'd like to buy a set too, if anyone has one they'd like to sell! :)

I'm still looking to purchase a set. If anyone has decided to get rid of theirs please let me know.

I have a set for sale. Not in original package. Only used one time. PM if interested

jbondr said:
I have a set for sale. Not in original package. Only used one time. PM if interested

I am definitely interested, but my phone will not let me pm you.

I have decided to sell. Never used but not in a package. $25 plus actual shipping

brewejen, I sent you a PM

I am looking for a set of 2 Cart n Carry bags. As I had a set my mom like so much and gave to her. So I need to find another set for myself.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Cart N Carry Bags?

The Iso Cart N Carry Bags measure 16 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 14 inches in height.

How much weight can the Iso Cart N Carry Bags hold?

The Iso Cart N Carry Bags can hold up to 50 pounds.

Are the Iso Cart N Carry Bags insulated?

Yes, the Iso Cart N Carry Bags have a thermal lining to keep your food hot or cold.

Can the Iso Cart N Carry Bags be folded for easy storage?

Yes, the Iso Cart N Carry Bags can be folded flat for convenient storage.

What materials are the Iso Cart N Carry Bags made of?

The Iso Cart N Carry Bags are made of durable polyester fabric with reinforced handles and a sturdy metal frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies