• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote?

In summary, the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote is a spacious and insulated tote with a size of 18.5" L x 10.5" W x 10.5" H. It can be used for both hot and cold items and has 7 pockets for easy organization. However, it is not machine washable and should only be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
MissyPC
DOes anone have one of these for sale? I saw a few and they range in prices from $10-$25. Please let me know.

Missy

Missy, I think that you mean, Carry Less, Sell More :)
But...I don't have one to sell...

LOL I think you are right!!!!!:chef:

I was gonna say, the "carry more sell less" tote is the huge tote that comes with our kits!

I have one, I will sell for $25 plus shipping if anyone is still looking. Still in bag, smoke free home

Hello Melinda

Please email me at [email protected] so I can try to calculate shipping.

Missy

1. What is the size of the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote?

The Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote has a spacious interior measuring 18.5" L x 10.5" W x 10.5" H, providing plenty of room for all your cooking essentials.

2. Is the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote insulated?

Yes, the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote is fully insulated to help keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature while you're on the go.

3. Can the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote is designed to keep both hot and cold items at their desired temperature. The insulated lining helps to keep hot items hot and cold items cold for up to 2 hours.

4. How many pockets does the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote have?

The Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote has a total of 7 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 5 interior pockets. This allows for easy organization and storage of all your cooking tools and essentials.

5. Is the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote machine washable?

No, the Iso Carry More Sell Less Tote is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Jaykul0327