• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Sell Your Iso Carry Bag?

In summary, "Iso Carry Less Sell More" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote their line of insulated bags. These bags are designed with high-quality insulation material to keep food at the perfect temperature. They are versatile and can be used for carrying groceries, drinks, and even as a lunch bag. The bags are easy to clean with a durable and wipeable exterior, and they also offer different sizes, designs, and colors to fit individual preferences.
MissyPC
Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell? I really would like the bag. Going to try and earn it next month. But thought I would give this a whirl?

I have one I would be willing to sell.

How much would you be willing to sell it for? Is it used or new? I see that next month, it is one of the items you can earn again (YEAH). You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks,

Missy
:love::love:

1. What is "Iso Carry Less Sell More"?

"Iso Carry Less Sell More" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote our line of insulated bags designed to keep your food at the perfect temperature while on the go.

2. How does the Iso Carry Less Sell More bag keep my food at the perfect temperature?

The bag is made with high-quality insulation material that helps maintain the temperature of your food. It also has a zipper closure and a thermal lining to keep hot food hot and cold food cold.

3. Are the Iso Carry Less Sell More bags only for carrying food?

No, our bags are versatile and can be used for carrying a variety of items, including groceries, drinks, and even as a stylish lunch bag for work or school.

4. Are the Iso Carry Less Sell More bags easy to clean?

Yes, our bags are designed with a durable and wipeable exterior, making it easy to clean up any spills or messes. They are also machine washable for deeper cleaning.

5. Do you offer different sizes and designs for the Iso Carry Less Sell More bags?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes and designs to fit your needs and style. From small lunch bags to large grocery totes, we have something for everyone. You can also choose from a variety of patterns and colors to suit your personal taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • higoobs