• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers Wanted - 64631 Delivery Needed

In summary, to become a cake tester, you must have a passion for baking, be comfortable trying new recipes, and have a discerning palate. Previous experience with cake decorating is preferred, but not required. The frequency of deliveries will depend on demand and you will be compensated for your time and expenses, including delivery costs. You may not be able to choose which cakes to test, but dietary restrictions and preferences will be taken into consideration. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to ensure safe and professional delivery of products.
Pampered Jean
Gold Member
I have a couple of customers looking for cake testers. Let me know if you have any and shipping to 64631, PLEASE and Thank You!

I'm sorry but I don't have any but I did see some on ebay.

Good luck.

Cara:)

I have a couple of the HWC cake testers. How many do you need?

1. What are the qualifications for becoming a cake tester?

To become a cake tester, you must have a passion for baking and be comfortable trying new recipes. Previous experience with cake decorating is a plus, but not required. You should also have a discerning palate and be able to provide detailed feedback on taste and texture.

2. How often will I be needed for deliveries?

The frequency of deliveries will depend on the demand for our products. We cannot guarantee a set schedule, but we will reach out to you whenever we have a delivery that needs to be made.

3. Will I be compensated for my time and expenses?

Yes, you will be compensated for your time and expenses. We offer competitive rates for our cake testers and also reimburse for any delivery costs.

4. Can I choose which cakes to test?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to choose which cakes to test. However, we will take into consideration any dietary restrictions or preferences you may have.

5. Is there an age requirement for becoming a cake tester?

There is no specific age requirement, but we do ask that all cake testers be at least 18 years old. This is to ensure that you are able to handle the responsibilities of delivering our products safely and professionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef~Amber
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef~Amber
  • akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • frozenchef