• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for a white cake with raspberry filling?

In summary, the "Iso Cake" recipe is a popular and simple cake made with vanilla cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, and instant pudding mix. It can be personalized by substituting different cake mix or pudding flavors. Special tools are not necessary, but using the Pampered Chef Cake Pan Set can make the baking process easier. The cake is done when a toothpick comes out clean or when the top springs back when gently pressed. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
chefhorton
I'm hoping someone could help me find a recipe for a white cake with raspberry filling. I have a customer who says that this was a PC recipe that she had years ago. If anyone can give me the recipe, or the name of the actual recipe so that I can search for it, I'd appreciate it.

I found this recipe:
~ Raging Red Raspberry Cake ~ it's made in the fluted pan.
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if it is just let me know and I will gladly post the recipe for it.
:)

Yes, please, I would like that recipe.

Here's the recipe for the Raging Raspberry Cake ~ :)

You'll need ~
1 package of white or chocolate cake mix
1 can of raspberry pie filling
3 eggs
And to top it ~
Whipped Topping
Grated Chocolate
and Nuts

- Prepare your fluted pan with vegetable oil (spray or use a pastry brush)
- Mix eggs and pie filling in Batter Bowl ( a whisk works for most)
- Add cake mix and blend well w/ Mix N Scraper
- Pour batter into pan and mirowave on high for 12-13 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes and invert onto platter
- Garnish with icing, whipped topping, more pie fillings, nuts, sauces, etc.

HINT~ Rotate cake 1/4 turn every 3 minutes. Check with a cake tester and if it isn't donw then cook 1 minute more each time before testing again. The best results are found with cake mixes containing puddings or the new moist cakes.

ENJOY :)

Thank you!

What is the recipe for the "Iso Cake" that customers are always raving about?

The "Iso Cake" recipe is one of our most popular recipes that has been passed down through generations of Pampered Chef consultants. It is a simple and delicious cake made with vanilla cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, and a secret ingredient - instant pudding mix. For the full recipe, please refer to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Iso Cake recipe?

While we always encourage experimentation and personalization in cooking, we recommend sticking to the original recipe for the best results. However, you can substitute the type of cake mix or pudding flavor to create different variations of the "Iso Cake".

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the Iso Cake?

No, the recipe only requires basic kitchen tools such as a mixing bowl, spoon, and baking pan. However, using our Pampered Chef Cake Pan Set can make the baking process easier and ensure even baking of the cake.

How do I know when the Iso Cake is done baking?

The best way to determine if the cake is done is by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, then the cake is fully baked. You can also gently press the top of the cake - if it springs back, it is done.

Can I make the Iso Cake in advance and freeze it?

Yes, the Iso Cake can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. We recommend wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and then placing it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to serve, thaw the cake in the refrigerator overnight and bring it to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chefstover2