• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Butter Spreader that Clips Onto a Butter Dish?

In summary, a customer is looking for a butter spreader that clips onto a butter dish, known as the Clip N Spread. The customer is hoping to find one from a set that was previously sold on the outlet. The spreader is also known as the Bamboo Tongs and was sold for $3.75 in a catalog. Some people are willing to pay more for the item, as it was popular when it was on the outlet.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I am not sure of the correct name for this item but I have a customer who is looking for the butter spreader that clips onto the butter dish. I believe it was on the outlet a while back in a set with other stuff.

If anyone has one that they would like to get rid of they would make this customer very happy.

Thanks
JoLynn

Its the Clip N Spread, I had one but recently sold it on here.....hope you locate one.

vwpamperedchef said:
Its the Clip N Spread, I had one but recently sold it on here.....hope you locate one.

Thanks for the actual name maybe it will be easier to locate one now!

That just sounds naughty! :p ;)

Anyone remember what these sold for?

janetupnorth said:
Anyone remember what these sold for?

It could very well be on the spread sheet Ann made that has products and item numbers from years past through the current new catalog. Have you checked there?

pamperedharriet said:
It could very well be on the spread sheet Ann made that has products and item numbers from years past through the current new catalog. Have you checked there?

Not yet because I was thinking it was prior to that spreadsheet, but I will look in awhile.

Busy studying...

I was wondering the same thing b/c I have a couple and want to sell the other things from that set for SUPER cheap depending on what the Clip 'N Spread sold for. I looked on ebay. $10.50 & $15.50 plus $2 s/h! Hmm...that sounds great! I saw the same for the Bamboo Tongs too though. Yikes!

I have a catalog that they were in and they were $3.75. Hope that helps :)

I think I have one, let me check and I can let you know tomorrow. PM me nad remind me. I think I saw it the other day when I was going through some stuff and re-organizing.

Good to know. I think I had mine priced at more than that, but then people will pay more if they really want them. I was surprised how excited people were when they were on the outlet!!

1. How does the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" work?

The "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" is designed to easily spread butter or other spreads onto bread, toast, and other baked goods. It features a curved edge that allows for effortless spreading and a serrated edge for cutting through hard butter. Simply hold the handle and glide the spreader over your desired surface for even coverage.

2. Is the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and longevity of the product.

3. Can I use the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" for other spreads besides butter?

Yes, the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" can be used for a variety of spreads, such as peanut butter, jam, cream cheese, and more. It is also great for frosting cakes and cupcakes.

4. Is the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" is designed to be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals. Its ergonomic handle allows for comfortable use for all users.

5. Can I use the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" on hot surfaces or with hot spreads?

No, we do not recommend using the "Iso Butter Spreader Thing" on hot surfaces or with hot spreads. The heat may damage the product and affect its performance. It is best to use the spreader on cooled surfaces and with room temperature spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • AmandaKeyser
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies