• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bridal Registry Cards?

In summary, Iso - Bridal Registry Cards are small cards that can be included in bridal shower invitations or displayed at a wedding shower to inform guests about the bride's registry with Pampered Chef. They are available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or can be requested from the bride's consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. These cards can be used by anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants, and guests can easily access the bride's registry by scanning the QR code on the card or visiting the website listed. The cards can also be customized with the bride's name and registry information through the consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.
chefannie
I finally got my first Bridal Registry! I was wondering if anyone had any of the little business card size bridal registry cards that go inside the shower invitation? If you would like to get rid of them let me know I would like to buy them from you. Thanks, Annie

i just made mine, I have a ton of business card sheets....

My director said that when the registry is filled out HO sends some to the bride, but mine never got anything.

Yes, HO does send the bride a packet, but not enough cards. I just printed more myself as well.

my bride didn't get any what-so-ever.... argh. Oh well, I had printed them out and she got them in time to mail.

Can you email me some samples? I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Annie

Annie,
all i did was put the following on a business card

Brid and Groom are registered with
(insert PC Logo)
Go to -www.pamperedchef.biz/ (insert name here)
click on wedding registry
put in last name and state

I think there is one more step I left out, but that's the gist (sp?) of it. In the invites I've always gotten, they are just short and simple like that. I didn't want to overload it with decorations.

Thanks! Annie

My first registry did not get anything either, I had to send a note to solution center and they ended up resending them out to her.

When you call HO, they will send your bride/groom the number needed. It's free!! This is in addition to the 30 they received with the catalog from HO.

What are Iso - Bridal Registry Cards?

Iso - Bridal Registry Cards are small cards that can be included in bridal shower invitations or displayed at a wedding shower to inform guests about the bride's registry with Pampered Chef.

How do I get Iso - Bridal Registry Cards?

Iso - Bridal Registry Cards are available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants. You can also request them from the bride's consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use Iso - Bridal Registry Cards?

No, anyone can purchase and use Iso - Bridal Registry Cards for their wedding registry with Pampered Chef.

How do guests use Iso - Bridal Registry Cards?

Guests can use Iso - Bridal Registry Cards to easily access the bride's registry by scanning the QR code on the card or by visiting the website listed on the card. They can then browse and purchase items from the registry.

Can I customize Iso - Bridal Registry Cards?

Yes, Iso - Bridal Registry Cards can be customized with the bride's name and registry information. This can be done through the consultant or on the Pampered Chef website when ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CRuff