1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Iso...bread tubes

1. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

I have a customer wanting bread tubes new please-

If you have them( i'm thinking you do!! we ALL had tons:)

Please let me know the shape and the price it will be shipped to zip 22737

thanks!
    Nancy

May 19, 2009
  2. Darcie's Kitchen

Darcie's Kitchen Gold Member

I also was looking for them for my own use...I found one on shopgoodwill.com - Welcome. I guess you could also find one on eBay,but for some reason I don't like to buy PC stuff there. Goodwill has lots of PC stuff from people who just donated them. Hope you can find them ther!
    Darcie

3. I saw some on Northern VA CL the other day...maybe they will ship since you are also in VA? You could paypal. Hard to say if it's a customer or consultant but your odds are better on CL that it is a customer (my impression fwiw)

PAMPERED CHEF VALTROMPIA BREAD TUBE in the FLOWER DESIGN

4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

If after the above poster gets her bread tube, I too would like one....please PM me. Thanks!

5. linojackie

linojackie Member

I have a heart-shaped one if anyone is still looking! Please email me at spoiledbabyj@yahoo.com if interested.

May 31, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I have some square and scalloped ones. They are $6.50 each. Not sure about the price of shipping. Let me know which ones, how many and zip (PM is best) and I'll calculate it. They are NIB.

May 31, 2009
Have something to add?