• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Tubes - Shape & Price Info for Nancy in 22737

In summary, bread tubes are kitchen tools used for shaping and baking bread. They come in various sizes and shapes, with the most popular shape being round. The cost of bread tubes ranges from $10 to $30, depending on the size and shape. They are versatile and can be used for making different types of bread. It is important to choose the right size for the type of bread you want to make. To clean bread tubes, it is best to hand wash them in warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or putting them in the dishwasher.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I have a customer wanting bread tubes new please-

If you have them( i'm thinking you do!! we ALL had tons:)

Please let me know the shape and the price it will be shipped to zip 22737

thanks!
Nancy

I also was looking for them for my own use...I found one on shopgoodwill.com - Welcome. I guess you could also find one on eBay,but for some reason I don't like to buy PC stuff there. Goodwill has lots of PC stuff from people who just donated them. Hope you can find them ther!
Darcie

I saw some on Northern VA CL the other day...maybe they will ship since you are also in VA? You could paypal. Hard to say if it's a customer or consultant but your odds are better on CL that it is a customer (my impression fwiw)http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hsh/1174883639.html

If after the above poster gets her bread tube, I too would like one....please PM me. Thanks!

I have a heart-shaped one if anyone is still looking! Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

I have some square and scalloped ones. They are $6.50 each. Not sure about the price of shipping. Let me know which ones, how many and zip (PM is best) and I'll calculate it. They are NIB.

What are bread tubes?

Bread tubes are kitchen tools used for shaping and baking bread. They come in various sizes and shapes, such as round, square, and heart-shaped.

How much do bread tubes cost?

The cost of bread tubes varies depending on the size and shape. Generally, they range from $10 to $30.

What is the most popular shape for bread tubes?

The most popular shape for bread tubes is the round shape. It is versatile and can be used for making different types of bread, such as baguettes and rolls.

Do bread tubes come in different sizes?

Yes, bread tubes come in various sizes to accommodate different bread recipes. It is important to choose the right size for the type of bread you want to make.

What is the best way to clean bread tubes?

The best way to clean bread tubes is to hand wash them in warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or putting them in the dishwasher as it can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • frozenchef