• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boil Controls: Price & Shipping to 72076

In summary, the Boil Control product is priced at $25, with no additional fees for shipping to 72076. The estimated shipping time is 5-7 business days and international shipping is not currently available. Customers can track their shipment using the provided tracking number.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have a customer that wants all the boil controls I can find for her. Please let me know your price & shipping to 72076.

bumping......

What are you calling boiling control? I have not heard of this.
Thank you.

I have one in my bag that I got on ebay... how about $6 incl. shipping? Or make me an offer.... I bought 2 and only needed one.

can someone explain what it is?

1. What is the price of the Boil Control product?

The price of the Boil Control product can vary depending on any current promotions or sales. However, the regular price for the Boil Control is $25.

2. Are there any additional fees for shipping the Boil Control to 72076?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping the Boil Control to 72076. The price you see at checkout is the final price you will pay.

3. How long does it typically take for the Boil Control to be shipped to 72076?

The estimated shipping time for the Boil Control to be delivered to 72076 is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on any unforeseen circumstances or delays with the shipping carrier.

4. Is the Boil Control available for international shipping?

Currently, the Boil Control is only available for shipping within the United States. We do not offer international shipping at this time.

5. Can I track my Boil Control shipment to 72076?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your Boil Control shipment to 72076.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies