• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Quality Boil Control Discs for Sale - Contact Me for Affordable Prices

In summary, the conversation revolved around a search for a particular product, with the original poster seeking it for their customers through a Yahoo group called LMAD. Other participants also expressed interest in the product and shared their experiences with it. One person even offered to sell their spare product. The conversation also touched on another popular product and the surprise at its popularity.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
I have a couple of customers that are in search of these. I have placed a message on LMAD for them but figured I would ask here also. If anyone has any that they are willing to part with please email me with the price that you are asking for them.

Thanks!

Me too
cajunchelle said:
I have a couple of customers that are in search of these. I have placed a message on LMAD for them but figured I would ask here also. If anyone has any that they are willing to part with please email me with the price that you are asking for them.

Thanks!

Same goes for me , btw what's LMAD?

I love these....And wish they would bring them back. I've had mine for so long I can't remember (long before I ever became a consultant).

lizcooks4u said:
btw what's LMAD?

It's Let's Make a Deal, a conaultant-only Yahoo group for buying and selling products and supplies.

They have them in the UK! :)

Lmad
chefann said:
It's Let's Make a Deal, a conaultant-only Yahoo group for buying and selling products and supplies.

I joined LMAD last night to check for these and terry cloth oven mitts still waiting to be approved :(

How do you find LMAD??

I have customers who also ask for the boil control as well I hope they do bring it back.

I am surprised these are so popular. I had one from before becoming a consultant and didn't care for it. I think I sold it in a garage sale for probably only a nickel. I guess I should have kept it and sold it here! LOL!!

I have 1 NIP not really interested in it so if you want to make me an offer....Shipping will fit in a small envelope so PM me.

Lisa

I have one too...pm me if wanted

1. What are boil control discs and how do they work?

Boil control discs are small metal discs that are placed at the bottom of a pot to prevent water from boiling over. They work by breaking the surface tension of the water, allowing bubbles to form more evenly and preventing them from rising too quickly.

2. Why should I use boil control discs?

Boil control discs are a convenient and efficient way to prevent water from boiling over. They save time and hassle by eliminating the need to constantly watch and stir a pot, and also prevent spills and messes on your stovetop.

3. Can I reuse boil control discs?

Yes, boil control discs are reusable and can be used multiple times. Simply wash them with soap and water after each use and they will be ready to use again.

4. Are boil control discs safe to use?

Yes, boil control discs are safe to use. They are made from food-grade stainless steel and do not contain any harmful chemicals. They are also heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.

5. Where can I find quality boil control discs for sale?

You can find quality boil control discs for sale through Pampered Chef. Our discs are made from high-quality materials and are designed to last. Contact us for affordable prices and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Symara
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef07
  • pamperedposey