• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Blue Plastic Glasses? Let Me Know How Much!

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for two sets of blue plastic glasses for their mother-in-law and considering splitting an outlet package with someone else who wants other items from the package. They also discuss the possibility of finding the glasses through a Canadian consultant and a person offers to sell their unused glasses for $5 per box plus shipping. The conversation ends with the person accepting the offer and providing their address.
LBurke
I'm looking for two sets of the blue plastic glasses. They are for my mother in law. They are currently on the outlet, but you have to buy them with the patriotic linens and icecube tray etc. She just wants the glasses. Anyone have some they don't need? Let me know how much! Thanks!

Hey Laurie, I wanted some of the items from that outlet package. If you can't find the glasses on their own, I would be willing to split the package with you. I wanted the tablecloth and liner, but I don't need the other stuff. If we can figure out a way to split the cost, just email me and we can talk.

You can always use the extra stuff as gifts - maybe for your June hosts, or prizes for guests.

Yes, I thought about that, but I have spent so much money and I have a good supply of extras right now. I was trying to save some cash. Although after shipping, it would probably be cheaper to order the whole thing, huh? I'm such a dork!

I was thinking about the splitting thing as well. If there are six things in the package and you divide everything (product + Shipping) I think it would come out to about $6 an item. If she didnt need the items right away, you can go cheap shipping. I would think you could probably get away with it being around $10 or so for the glasses.

If this would work for you let me know and I can split a package.

I believe I noticed the glasses on the Canadian outlet.. might check with a Canadian consultant?

I have two sets never used if you'd like them. I don't know how much let me think.

Do you think $5 per box plus shipping is too much?

kASEYDEE, We'll take them! Thanks so much! I'll pm you the address!

Looks like you got them, I have only 1 box on hand.

1. How much do the blue plastic glasses cost?

The cost of the blue plastic glasses varies depending on the quantity purchased and any current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

2. Are the blue plastic glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, the blue plastic glasses are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher to prevent any potential damage.

3. Can I purchase just one blue plastic glass?

Unfortunately, the blue plastic glasses are only sold in sets. However, you can purchase multiple sets if you need more than one glass.

4. Are these glasses made from recycled materials?

Yes, the blue plastic glasses are made from recycled plastic materials. We are committed to using sustainable and eco-friendly materials in our products.

5. Do these glasses come in different sizes?

Currently, the blue plastic glasses only come in one standard size. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may introduce different sizes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • kristamk
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristamk
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items