1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO blue glasses

1. LBurke

LBurke Member

I'm looking for two sets of the blue plastic glasses. They are for my mother in law. They are currently on the outlet, but you have to buy them with the patriotic linens and icecube tray etc. She just wants the glasses. Anyone have some they don't need? Let me know how much! Thanks!

Apr 17, 2009
  2. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey Laurie, I wanted some of the items from that outlet package. If you can't find the glasses on their own, I would be willing to split the package with you. I wanted the tablecloth and liner, but I don't need the other stuff. If we can figure out a way to split the cost, just email me and we can talk.

Apr 17, 2009
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

You can always use the extra stuff as gifts - maybe for your June hosts, or prizes for guests.

Apr 17, 2009
  4. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Yes, I thought about that, but I have spent so much money and I have a good supply of extras right now. I was trying to save some cash. Although after shipping, it would probably be cheaper to order the whole thing, huh? I'm such a dork!

Apr 17, 2009
  5. julia.poe

julia.poe Member

I was thinking about the splitting thing as well. If there are six things in the package and you divide everything (product + Shipping) I think it would come out to about $6 an item. If she didnt need the items right away, you can go cheap shipping. I would think you could probably get away with it being around $10 or so for the glasses.

If this would work for you let me know and I can split a package.

Apr 17, 2009
  6. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

I believe I noticed the glasses on the Canadian outlet.. might check with a Canadian consultant?

Apr 17, 2009
  7. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I have two sets never used if you'd like them. I don't know how much let me think.

Apr 17, 2009
  8. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Do you think $5 per box plus shipping is too much?

Apr 17, 2009
  9. LBurke

LBurke Member

kASEYDEE, We'll take them! Thanks so much! I'll pm you the address!

Apr 19, 2009
  10. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Looks like you got them, I have only 1 box on hand.

Apr 19, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted