• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need extra links for your PC bracelet? Let's make a deal!

In summary, the big guy's bracelet hurts, the small guy doesn't have any extra links, and the chef is willing to mail the extra links.
ChefLaurel
I am a new consultant, and will only get the chance to earn Sept and Oct charms - I would love to wear my bracelet to show off the great incentiives that PC offers, but I am a large person, and the bracelet hurts - it pinches me, and it's impossible to cook in!

If you are a smaller person, who earned lots of charms, and was able to pull some of the links out of your bracelet - drop me an email :) Maybe we can work out a deal...I am willing to pay, although I have no idea what value to place on them...

i'm not sure where my extras are right now or I would send them, but I do know if you go to the makk, there is probably a kiosk that sells italian charm bracelets, if so...check to see if their blank ones fit our bracelets. I don't see why they wouldn't. And then you can even add your name or something. I hope this helps a little.

I emailed ya! :)

I have lots you are welcome to. Check your email.

They are in the mail! :)

Looks like you will have more blank links available than you will need but if not I have 4 that I could send you!

Let me know if you still need 'em!

ChefLaurel said:
I am a new consultant, and will only get the chance to earn Sept and Oct charms - I would love to wear my bracelet to show off the great incentiives that PC offers, but I am a large person, and the bracelet hurts - it pinches me, and it's impossible to cook in!

If you are a smaller person, who earned lots of charms, and was able to pull some of the links out of your bracelet - drop me an email :) Maybe we can work out a deal...I am willing to pay, although I have no idea what value to place on them...
If you have more than you need (based on the above responses) I could use a couple myself.

Those dainty little bracelets don't fit a big guy's wrist very well, either. :(

Kitchen Guy: I have five extra links that I would be happy to mail you. They're not perfect, but they would do the trick.

1. What are "Iso-Blank Charm Links"?

"Iso-Blank Charm Links" are versatile metal links that can be used to create personalized charm bracelets. They have a smooth, blank surface that can be engraved, stamped, or decorated with different designs or words.

2. Are "Iso-Blank Charm Links" made of sterling silver?

Yes, our "Iso-Blank Charm Links" are made of high-quality sterling silver. They are also lead and nickel-free, making them safe for those with metal allergies.

3. How can I personalize my "Iso-Blank Charm Links"?

There are many ways to personalize your "Iso-Blank Charm Links." You can use a metal stamping kit to add names, dates, or meaningful words. You can also use a permanent marker or paint to create your own designs or drawings.

4. Can I add "Iso-Blank Charm Links" to my existing charm bracelet?

Yes, our "Iso-Blank Charm Links" are designed to fit most charm bracelets. You can easily add them to your existing bracelet by using the attached jump ring.

5. How many "Iso-Blank Charm Links" come in a set?

Each set of "Iso-Blank Charm Links" comes with 10 links, giving you plenty of options to create a unique and personalized charm bracelet. You can also purchase multiple sets to have even more options for customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MGG
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Jules711