1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO - Blank Charm Links

1. ChefLaurel

ChefLaurel Member

I am a new consultant, and will only get the chance to earn Sept and Oct charms - I would love to wear my bracelet to show off the great incentiives that PC offers, but I am a large person, and the bracelet hurts - it pinches me, and it's impossible to cook in!

If you are a smaller person, who earned lots of charms, and was able to pull some of the links out of your bracelet - drop me an email :) Maybe we can work out a deal...I am willing to pay, although I have no idea what value to place on them...

Oct 12, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i'm not sure where my extras are right now or I would send them, but I do know if you go to the makk, there is probably a kiosk that sells italian charm bracelets, if so...check to see if their blank ones fit our bracelets. I don't see why they wouldn't. And then you can even add your name or something. I hope this helps a little.

3. powelljj

powelljj Guest

I emailed ya! :)

Oct 12, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I have lots you are welcome to. Check your email.

Oct 12, 2005
  5. They are in the mail! :)

Oct 12, 2005
  6. jenniann

jenniann Member

Looks like you will have more blank links available than you will need but if not I have 4 that I could send you!

Oct 14, 2005
  7. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Let me know if you still need 'em!

Oct 15, 2005
  8. Oct 23, 2005
  9. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

If you have more than you need (based on the above responses) I could use a couple myself.

Those dainty little bracelets don't fit a big guy's wrist very well, either. :(

10. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Kitchen Guy: I have five extra links that I would be happy to mail you. They're not perfect, but they would do the trick.

Nov 4, 2005
Have something to add?