• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Blade Gaurd for Old Style Chopper

In summary, the Iso Blade Guard for Old Style Chopper is a protective cover that easily attaches to the blades of your Pampered Chef Old Style Chopper. It is dishwasher safe and designed to fit snugly and stay in place during use. However, it is not compatible with other chopper models or brands. The Iso Blade Guard can be purchased separately or as part of a replacement parts kit for the chopper.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I am looking for a blade gaurd that goes to the old style chopper for a customer. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please let me know the price. Thanks ;)

Bumping this up. My customer is still looking for an old style blade gaurd. If anyone has one or knows someone who has one, please let me know.

1. What is the Iso Blade Guard for Old Style Chopper?

The Iso Blade Guard for Old Style Chopper is a protective cover that fits over the blades of your Pampered Chef Old Style Chopper. It helps to prevent any accidental cuts or nicks while storing or transporting the chopper.

2. How does the Iso Blade Guard attach to the Old Style Chopper?

The Iso Blade Guard easily slides over the blades of the Old Style Chopper and securely snaps into place. It is designed to fit snugly and stay in place during use.

3. Is the Iso Blade Guard dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Blade Guard is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

4. Will the Iso Blade Guard fit on other chopper models?

No, the Iso Blade Guard is specifically designed to fit the blades of the Pampered Chef Old Style Chopper. It will not fit on other chopper models or brands.

5. Can I purchase the Iso Blade Guard separately from the Old Style Chopper?

Yes, the Iso Blade Guard can be purchased separately from the Old Style Chopper. It is also available as part of a replacement parts kit for the chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pc ri lisa