• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag?

In summary, the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag is a versatile bag that measures 15.5" x 6" x 12.5" and can be used as a cooler with its thermal lining. It is also machine washable and has 5 pockets for organization. However, it cannot be personalized as it is a discontinued product.
krusso
I am looking for the black turnabout tote bag if anyone has one for sale please contact me, thanks.

I have the green spice turn about tote on another post for $5. It's a little bigger and has pockets around the outside.

I have both of the styles in black in the inventory of things I'm selling. (Look for my post in this category). Email me: [email protected]
The more heavy-duty one (with logo watermark pattern) is $10 plus shipping; the lightweight one is $5 plus shipping (this one got wrinkled because it was crumpled up but the wrinkles should work out with use). I have many things to sell if you would like me to send you the lists let me know.

Attachments

• DSCN8255.JPG
    DSCN8255.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 589
  • DSCN8286.JPG
    DSCN8286.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
I would like the heavy duty water mark style one please, how much is shipping?

Please email me with your address so I can figure out the lowest shipping cost. [email protected]

1. What is the size of the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag?

The Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag measures 15.5" x 6" x 12.5", making it the perfect size for carrying all your essentials.

2. Can the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag be used as a cooler?

Yes, the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag has a thermal lining and can be used as a cooler to keep your food and drinks cold for hours.

3. Is the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. We recommend air drying to maintain its shape and quality.

4. How many pockets does the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag have?

The Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag has 5 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 3 interior pockets, making it easy to stay organized on the go.

5. Can the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Iso Black Turnabout Tote Bag cannot be personalized as it is a discontinued product. However, we offer a wide variety of other tote bags that can be personalized to fit your style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Stroud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pmprdprettyinsnj