• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Black Quilted Vest From Merrill

In summary, the Iso Black Quilted Vest from Merrill is made of a lightweight and durable polyamide shell with a polyester fill for insulation. It is machine washable and features two front zippered pockets. The vest is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. It can be worn in different weather conditions and provides lightweight warmth that can be layered for added versatility.
pckrissy
I am looking for the Black Vest from Merrill Size L...i ordered it and received a slip saying it was on backorder and when I contacted Merrill they are now telling me NO it WILL NOT BE SHIPPED...so I am upset right now and if anyone has one and wants to get rid of it please let me know and email me at
[email protected]

Thanks so much :)

bumping up for the night people :)

1. What is the material of the Iso Black Quilted Vest from Merrill?

The Iso Black Quilted Vest from Merrill is made of a lightweight and durable polyamide shell with a polyester fill for insulation.

2. Is the Iso Black Quilted Vest machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Black Quilted Vest is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and hanging it to dry to preserve the integrity of the fabric.

3. Does the Iso Black Quilted Vest have any pockets?

Yes, the Iso Black Quilted Vest features two front zippered pockets, perfect for keeping your hands warm or storing small items.

4. What sizes are available for the Iso Black Quilted Vest?

The Iso Black Quilted Vest is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. Please refer to our size chart for specific measurements and fit.

5. Can the Iso Black Quilted Vest be worn in different weather conditions?

Yes, the Iso Black Quilted Vest is designed to be versatile and can be worn in various weather conditions. It provides lightweight warmth and can be layered over or under other clothing depending on the temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • krusso