• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Black PC Wallet?

In summary, the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" is a versatile kitchen tool used for organizing and storing kitchen utensils. It is dishwasher safe and has 8 adjustable compartments. It can also be used for other purposes such as makeup or travel organizer. It is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
pckrissy
hi
i am looking for a black pc wallet or travel wallet?? it is not the little wallet, it was on sale from merrill a few months back. ..i bought a bunch for my team as christmas gifts and realized i am one short...so if anyone has one please email me at [email protected]
thanks in advance!
krissy

1. What is the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" used for?

The "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for storing and organizing kitchen utensils, cutlery, and other small cooking gadgets. It is designed to help keep your kitchen clutter-free and make meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Is the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle to keep it in pristine condition.

3. How many compartments does the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" have?

The "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" has 8 compartments of varying sizes, allowing you to store a wide range of kitchen tools and utensils. The compartments are also adjustable, so you can customize the wallet to fit your specific needs.

4. Can the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" be used for other purposes besides storing kitchen tools?

Yes, the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" can be used for various purposes besides organizing kitchen gadgets. It can also be used as a makeup or toiletry organizer, a travel organizer for small items, or even as a craft supply organizer.

5. Is the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "Iso Black Pampered Chef Wallet" is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the product at no cost to you. Simply contact their customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • krusso