• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bell Pepper and Herb Rub? I have some available!

In summary, the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is a gluten-free seasoning made with a blend of bell peppers, garlic, onion, parsley, and other herbs and spices. It can be used on meats, vegetables, and in sauces or dips, and can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil or vinegar for a marinade. It has a mild and well-balanced flavor suitable for all taste preferences and has a shelf life of 2 years if stored properly. It is also suitable for vegetarian and vegan dishes.
linojackie
My husband has declared this is his favorite of all the rubs and wouldn't you know, it's d/c. So, if anyone has any they would like to sell. Please let me know.

Thanks!

It seems as though everyone else loves it as much as we do since no one is willing to part with theirs :cry:

So my question is, if everyone loves it, why did they discontinue it???

i agree! Although, I didn't use it, my aunt and cousin were so upset and wanted to buy 18 of them but they were already GONE.:cry:

I have a bottle if you are still interested. E-mail me at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you...thanks!

1. What ingredients are in the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

The Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is made with a blend of bell peppers, garlic, onion, parsley, and other herbs and spices. It is also gluten-free and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives.

2. How do I use the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

The Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is a versatile seasoning that can be used on meats, vegetables, and even in sauces or dips. Simply sprinkle it on your desired food, rub it in, and cook as desired. It can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil or vinegar for a marinade.

3. Is the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub spicy?

No, the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is not spicy. It has a mild and well-balanced flavor that is suitable for all taste preferences.

4. How long does the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub last?

The Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub has a shelf life of about 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for the best flavor, we recommend using it within 6 months of opening.

5. Can I use the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub on vegetarian or vegan dishes?

Yes, the Iso: Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is vegetarian and vegan-friendly. It is a great option for adding flavor to tofu, vegetables, and other meat-free dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies