• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best Iso BBQ Tool Bag for Your Grilling Needs!"

In summary, the Iso BBQ Tool Bag includes a spatula, tongs, basting brush, grill fork, and a knife, all made with durable stainless steel. It also has a detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying. The tools are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can withstand high temperatures. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor grilling and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Please, please, please if anyone has a new one of these to sell I desperately need one :)

Please let me know.

I have one i think still in package. Please pm me and we can discuss it.

I think I have one, too, if she doesn't have one. PM if you need it.

I have one I displayed at shows. $5 plus the cost of shipping. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Comes from Utah

You guys are the best! I got one already, thanks though :)

1. What is included in the Iso BBQ Tool Bag?

The Iso BBQ Tool Bag includes a spatula, tongs, basting brush, grill fork, and a knife, all made with durable stainless steel. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying.

2. Is the Iso BBQ Tool Bag dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools included in the Iso BBQ Tool Bag are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Can the Iso BBQ Tool Bag withstand high temperatures?

Yes, the Iso BBQ Tool Bag is designed to withstand high temperatures while grilling, making it a safe and reliable choice for all of your grilling needs.

4. Is the Iso BBQ Tool Bag suitable for both indoor and outdoor grilling?

Yes, the Iso BBQ Tool Bag is perfect for both indoor and outdoor grilling. It is designed to be compact and portable, making it easy to bring with you to any grilling location.

5. Does the Iso BBQ Tool Bag come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso BBQ Tool Bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that you can enjoy your grilling tools for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LUVANTIQS