• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a BBQ Basting Bottle in 94954 by Friday. Anyone selling?

S
sfdavis918
Does anyone have a spare to sell? Shipping would be to 94954. I would need it by this coming Friday, so maybe by priority mail?

I have one I could send priority but I am all the way in Alabama so I think it would still be risky. I would send it priority for $20. Let me know if you are interested and I can send it in the morning if you can pay with paypal.

I just pm'd you. Thanks!!!

1. Can anyone sell me a BBQ basting bottle in 94954 by Friday?

Yes, it is possible to find someone who is willing to sell a BBQ basting bottle in the area code 94954. Many online marketplaces and local stores offer this product.

2. Does anyone have a spare BBQ basting bottle to sell?

It is possible that someone may have a spare BBQ basting bottle to sell. You can try reaching out to friends, family, or online community groups to see if anyone is willing to sell their extra bottle.

3. Are there any shipping options to get a BBQ basting bottle to 94954?

Yes, there are various shipping options available for getting a BBQ basting bottle to the area code 94954. You can choose to ship via priority mail, standard mail, or expedited shipping for faster delivery.

4. Can I receive the BBQ basting bottle by this coming Friday?

This depends on the seller's shipping and handling time. It is best to communicate with the seller and ask if they can ship the bottle by a specific date, such as this coming Friday. You can also opt for faster shipping options to ensure timely delivery.

5. Is it possible to receive the BBQ basting bottle via priority mail?

Yes, it is possible to receive the BBQ basting bottle via priority mail. However, the shipping time may vary depending on the seller's location and the distance between the shipping location and the delivery address. It is recommended to check the estimated delivery date before choosing the shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Davis
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies