• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Basic Crepe Recipe?

In summary, to make Iso Basic Crepes, you will need all-purpose flour, milk, eggs, butter, sugar, and salt. The process for making them involves combining the ingredients in a mixing bowl, cooking the batter in a non-stick skillet, and serving with desired toppings. These crepes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be served with a variety of fillings and substitutions can be made to suit dietary needs or preferences.
DeeDee616
I thought i saw in one of our cookbook sa very basic crepe recipe but i can't find it now.

Anyone have a very basic crepe recipe? Thanks!

I'm having a craving for them and would love some for breakfast in the am!

2 cup flour, 2 cup milk, 4 eggs.... or your can 1/2 the recipe.

I do 2 eggs, 1 cup milk, 3/4 cup flour and a dash of vanilla. I do them in the 8 in pans and get about 15 of them. The kids love them for breakfast and it's a super easy way for them to get their morning protein!

What ingredients do I need to make Iso Basic Crepes?

To make Iso Basic Crepes, you will need all-purpose flour, milk, eggs, butter, sugar, and salt.

What is the process for making Iso Basic Crepes?

To make Iso Basic Crepes, you will first need to combine the flour, milk, eggs, melted butter, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk until the batter is smooth. Then, heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with butter. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet and swirl until the bottom of the skillet is covered. Cook for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with desired toppings.

Can I make Iso Basic Crepes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Iso Basic Crepes ahead of time. Once cooked, let them cool to room temperature, then stack them with layers of parchment paper in between. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. To reheat, simply microwave or heat in a skillet until warmed through.

What can I serve with Iso Basic Crepes?

Iso Basic Crepes can be served with a variety of sweet or savory fillings. Some popular options include Nutella and strawberries, ham and cheese, or sautéed vegetables with a creamy sauce. You can also top them with powdered sugar, whipped cream, or fruit preserves.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Iso Basic Crepes recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the Iso Basic Crepes recipe to suit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use almond or oat milk instead of regular milk, gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour, or coconut oil instead of butter. Keep in mind that these substitutions may affect the taste and texture of the crepes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • jabis68