• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Banners and Tablecloths - PM or Email Me

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of customizable banners and tablecloths made of durable vinyl and high-quality fabric. You can personalize these items with your desired text, colors, and images. To place an order, you can contact them via email or social media, and they also offer bulk discounts for larger orders.
ChefForrester
If anyone has a banner they don't want or need, I am in the market. Also for a tablecloth. PM or email me - thanks...:eek:

Have you checked out the ones Merrill has?

I have, I'm just cheap... I was just checking out the possibility of reusing.

I have a light blue one with the white lettering. I may also have a tablecloth - I need to check. Make me an offer..... Please email me at [email protected] since I don't check this site very often. Thanks Lisa

1. What types of banners and tablecloths do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of banners and tablecloths that are perfect for any occasion. Our banners range from customizable party banners to seasonal banners, and our tablecloths come in different sizes and designs to fit your needs.

2. Can I personalize the banners and tablecloths?

Yes, our banners and tablecloths can be personalized with your desired text, colors, and images. This allows you to create a unique and personalized touch for your event or party.

3. What materials are the banners and tablecloths made of?

Our banners are made of durable vinyl material, which is weather-resistant and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Our tablecloths are made of high-quality fabric that is machine-washable and long-lasting.

4. How do I place an order for banners and tablecloths?

You can place an order for banners and tablecloths by sending us an email or private message on our social media pages. Our team will work with you to customize your order and provide you with a quote and estimated delivery time.

5. Do you offer bulk discounts for banners and tablecloths?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of banners and tablecloths. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your specific needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • nsolle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fallonp321
  • Heather8345