• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Banner and Tablecloth for Vendor Events?

In summary, an Iso Banner is a unique type of banner designed for Pampered Chef consultants with a customizable design and high-quality, wrinkle-resistant material. It is available in three sizes and can be used for promoting business at events. The Tablecloth also comes in various sizes and can be customized with personal information and logo. To care for both items, spot cleaning or gentle machine-washing is recommended. They are also suitable for outdoor use, but should be stored in a dry place when not in use.
Lostinco
In search of a banner and tablecloth for vendor events.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

1. What is an Iso Banner and how is it different from a regular banner?

An Iso Banner is a unique type of banner designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It features a customizable design with your personal information and can be used to promote your business at events or parties. The main difference between an Iso Banner and a regular banner is that the Iso Banner is made from a high-quality, wrinkle-resistant material that can be easily rolled up for storage and transportation.

2. Are Iso Banners and Tablecloths only available in certain sizes?

No, both Iso Banners and Tablecloths are available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs. Our Iso Banners come in three sizes: small (18" x 24"), medium (24" x 36"), and large (27" x 54"). Our Tablecloths come in two sizes: 60" x 60" and 60" x 120".

3. Can I customize the design on my Iso Banner and Tablecloth?

Yes, both the Iso Banner and Tablecloth can be customized with your personal information and logo. Our design team will work with you to create a unique and eye-catching design that represents your brand.

4. How do I care for my Iso Banner and Tablecloth?

To keep your Iso Banner and Tablecloth looking their best, we recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth if needed. Both items are also machine washable on a gentle cycle, but be sure to air dry to prevent any damage to the material.

5. Can I use my Iso Banner and Tablecloth at outdoor events?

Yes, both the Iso Banner and Tablecloth are suitable for outdoor use. The material is weather-resistant and the vibrant colors will not fade in the sun. However, we recommend storing them in a dry place when not in use to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jaimice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • llviscarra