• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand Only

In summary, the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand is a stylish and convenient way to hold and display your Pampered Chef grinder. It is designed to fit all sizes of grinders and is easy to maintain and clean with its durable bamboo material. While it is specifically designed for grinders, it can also be used for other kitchen tools. However, it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed for cleaning.
PaulaS
- it is no longer available separately & customer already has the grinders

I have one new in box. $15. plus shipping.

Thank you, Denise. Have you got a ball-park figure for the shipping cost to 95060 (Santa Cruz, CA)? Then I'll run it by my customer and get back to you. Would you take paypal?

Shipping adds $7.85! I will make it a total of $22. Yes, PayPal is the best. If needed, my PayPal address is [email protected]

Shall I just give your email address to my customer so she can deal directly with you, or what?

That would be fine with me; or if you want to share the price/info, that's fine as well.
Denise

What is the purpose of the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand?

The Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand is designed to hold and display your Pampered Chef grinder in a stylish and convenient way. It also helps to keep your countertops clean by catching any excess spice or herb residue from the grinder.

Can the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand fit all sizes of Pampered Chef grinders?

Yes, the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand is designed to fit all sizes of Pampered Chef grinders, including the small and large grinders.

Is the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand easy to maintain and clean?

Yes, the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand is made of durable and easy-to-clean bamboo material. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry.

Can the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand be used for other kitchen tools?

While it is specifically designed for Pampered Chef grinders, the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand can also be used to hold other kitchen tools such as spoons, spatulas, or even smaller spice jars.

Is the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand dishwasher safe?

No, it is not recommended to put the Iso Bamboo Grinder Stand in the dishwasher as it may cause damage to the bamboo material. Hand washing is the best method for cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyM
  • adauw
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • cochef