• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Bakers Roller (Old Wooden Kind)

In summary, an Iso Bakers Roller is a cylindrical kitchen tool used for rolling out dough or pastry. It is made of wood and has handles for easier handling. To use it, apply light pressure from the center of the dough and roll outwards until desired thickness is reached. It can also be used for tasks such as crushing crackers or flattening meat. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and avoid soaking in water or putting it in the dishwasher.
SeeMe4PC
Gold Member
I am looking for the old version - brand new -still in the plastic.

Thanks!

FOUND ONE - Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I think I might have one. I will check & let you know.

I have one. Email me [email protected].
Suzanne

What is an Iso Bakers Roller?

An Iso Bakers Roller is a kitchen tool used for rolling out dough or pastry. It is typically made of wood and has a cylindrical shape with handles on either end for easier handling.

How do I use an Iso Bakers Roller?

To use an Iso Bakers Roller, place your dough on a flat surface and apply light pressure with the roller, starting from the center and rolling outwards towards the edges. Rotate the dough and continue rolling until it reaches the desired thickness.

Can I use an Iso Bakers Roller for other tasks besides rolling dough?

Yes, an Iso Bakers Roller can be used for other tasks such as crushing crackers or cookies for crusts, or flattening meat for dishes like chicken parmesan.

How do I clean an Iso Bakers Roller?

Clean your Iso Bakers Roller by wiping it down with a damp cloth. Do not soak or submerge it in water, as this can cause damage to the wood. If there is stubborn residue, use a small amount of mild soap and water to clean it.

Can I put an Iso Bakers Roller in the dishwasher?

No, it is not recommended to put an Iso Bakers Roller in the dishwasher. The high heat and water pressure can damage the wood and cause warping or cracking. Hand washing with a mild soap and water is the best way to clean it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell