• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Eco-Friendly Iso Bags from Launch - Queen of Reusable Shopping Bags

In summary, the Shop Eco-Friendly Iso Bags are a unique and durable reusable shopping bag option. They have an insulation layer for keeping perishable items cold, are easy to clean, and can hold up to 30 pounds. They are environmentally friendly, making them a great alternative to single-use plastic bags. Additionally, they can be used for a variety of purposes beyond grocery shopping, such as picnics or potlucks.
darlinclem
Gold Member
I would love to get a bag or two from Launch. If you didn't like yours, would you consider selling it to me cheap? I am a queen of reusable shopping bags LOL

Sure, Darlene. :) How much did you want to pay?

Why didn't you go to Launch, Miss Darlene?!! :)

Amanda, I was hoping you would price it :)Michelle, I couldn't leave with the heat the way it was (100+) and all the animals (for those who don't know we are farmers- 200+ cattle and 70+ chickens along with cats and dogs). I wanted to go but the animals had to come first <g>

I would Love a bag from Launch also... if you can figure out a price, and I didn't go cause Utah is to far from everywhere (it's in the middle of nowhere you know) for me to afford to travel this time. It's the first one I missed since I started, I just couldn't swing air fare this time and no one else went, so no one to drive with.

I would be happy to sell mine, too. I have plenty of bags already. Not sure what a fair price is--what does everyone think? It's pretty light in weight so shipping shouldn't be too bad, either.

1. What makes the Shop Eco-Friendly Iso Bags different from other reusable shopping bags?

The Shop Eco-Friendly Iso Bags are made from high-quality, durable materials that are designed to last. They also feature a unique insulation layer, making them perfect for keeping perishable items cold while you shop.

2. Are the Iso Bags easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Bags are very easy to clean. They are machine washable and can also be wiped down with a damp cloth for quick clean-ups.

3. How much can the Iso Bags hold?

The Iso Bags have a large capacity and can hold up to 30 pounds of groceries or other items. They also have reinforced handles for added strength and support.

4. Are the Iso Bags environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Iso Bags are made from eco-friendly materials and are a great alternative to single-use plastic bags. By using these reusable bags, you are helping to reduce waste and protect the environment.

5. Can I use the Iso Bags for other purposes besides grocery shopping?

Absolutely! The Iso Bags are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes such as picnics, beach trips, or as a general tote bag. They are also great for transporting cold or hot items to potlucks and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • Theresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • winnee