• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Bag for My Mini Laptop with a Custom Logo?

In summary, there is a discussion about finding a PC bag with the company logo that would fit a mini laptop. Suggestions are made for using a small padded envelope or a catalog tote, and it is noted that embroidering the company name may violate rules. There is also an offer for a Black Briefcase with the PC logo for sale.
ChefMary412
I am looking for a PC bag with the logo that would nicely fit my mini laptop. If anyone has one, or a suggestion for what would work, let me know!

It might actually be too big, but the small one from the set of padded envelopes would probably work. If you want something with straps, you could have someone add one (webbing is readily available at fabric stores).

Catalog tote might be perfect...you'll get a new one at conference. :)

thanks for the ideas. Is that "legal" to have our logo, even just the company name embroidered?

Not the logo, and the company name is a little iffy. Your embroiderer would need to be able to do the registered trademark symbol (®) after it.

thanks. I had a feeling it would not be okay to do it on our own. I could also embroider in "ASK ME..."
then if I am out and about I can leave my case in view and it would be interesting

Hi Mary,

I have a Black Briefcase with th PC logo in red?? It is listed in the Marketplace under ($ SALE: BAGS.. BAGS.. BAGS.... and a few other things) for$8.00. It measures 15x12x3?

Leaving for Hawaii tommorow - so it would be 10 days before I could ship.

Please email me at [email protected] for picture....

~Gina

ChefMary412 said:
thanks for the ideas. Is that "legal" to have our logo, even just the company name embroidered?

If you have a machine, you can do it yourself without violating their rules. But you are not supposed to get paid to provide that same service to others, or pay someone else to do it for you if they are not authorized by TPC to do so. :(

Actually, unless you can digitize the logo yourself, sending it to be digitized by a third party is also a violation.

What is the Iso: Bag for Mini Laptop made of?

The Iso: Bag for Mini Laptop is made of durable neoprene material, providing protection for your laptop while also being lightweight and easy to carry.

What size laptops can fit in the Iso: Bag?

The Iso: Bag is designed to fit laptops up to 13 inches in size. This includes most mini laptops and tablets on the market.

Does the Iso: Bag have any additional pockets for storage?

Yes, the Iso: Bag features an exterior zippered pocket for storing small accessories such as chargers, cords, and a mouse. It also has an interior pocket for storing documents or papers.

Is the Iso: Bag water-resistant?

Yes, the neoprene material of the Iso: Bag is water-resistant, providing added protection for your laptop in case of spills or rain.

Can the Iso: Bag be machine washed?

Yes, the Iso: Bag can be safely machine washed on a gentle cycle. However, we recommend using a mild detergent and air drying to maintain the durability and quality of the bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcamaise
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • PCLaurel