• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying ISO: bag for mini lapatop

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
I am looking for a PC bag with the logo that would nicely fit my mini laptop. If anyone has one, or a suggestion for what would work, let me know!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
It might actually be too big, but the small one from the set of padded envelopes would probably work. If you want something with straps, you could have someone add one (webbing is readily available at fabric stores).

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Catalog tote might be perfect...you'll get a new one at conference. :)

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
thanks for the ideas. Is that "legal" to have our logo, even just the company name embroidered?

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Not the logo, and the company name is a little iffy. Your embroiderer would need to be able to do the registered trademark symbol (®) after it.

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
thanks. I had a feeling it would not be okay to do it on our own. I could also embroider in "ASK ME..."
then if I am out and about I can leave my case in view and it would be interesting

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Hi Mary,

I have a Black Briefcase with th PC logo in red?? It is listed in the Marketplace under ($ SALE: BAGS.. BAGS.. BAGS.... and a few other things) for$8.00. It measures 15x12x3?

Leaving for Hawaii tommorow - so it would be 10 days before I could ship.

Please email me at [email protected] for picture....

~Gina

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
thanks for the ideas. Is that "legal" to have our logo, even just the company name embroidered?

If you have a machine, you can do it yourself without violating their rules. But you are not supposed to get paid to provide that same service to others, or pay someone else to do it for you if they are not authorized by TPC to do so. :(

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Actually, unless you can digitize the logo yourself, sending it to be digitized by a third party is also a violation.