1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Audio CDs

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I am looking for CDs on the following topics:

Recruting
    Booking Customer Care
    Host Coaching

I know we have some on Supply Order but I can't tell which ones are newer or better and thought maybe someone would bulk them for me and I could get a better deal! :)

Thanks.

May 7, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Don't think you can get a better deal than the ones on supply! Those are cheap!

I've just learned how to take the ones from the online training center, and burn them onto CD's on my new MAC - but I only burn one per CD...can you burn CD's with your computer?

May 7, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Like Becky said, the ones on the supply order are the best way to go. Of the ones available, here are the ones I've purchased and give a A.

AZ15 High Impact Host Coaching
    AW87 Booths Build Business
    AW20 Booking Strategies from the Pros
    AU27 Success Speeches
    AW06 Success Speeches part 2
    AW69 Wedding Registry Success Strategies

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I burned one a couple weeks ago from the Online Training Center, and it's been so beneficial to my business - in fact, since listening to it, I have 2 people who are signing, and 2 very strong recruit leads.

It's Recruiting Leads From Every Show.

I don't know if I was just hungry for a change, or what, but that CD has just been a huge AH HA! for me!

May 7, 2009
  5. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Great guys, thanks! Holly, that's exactly what I was looking for, a recommendation. There are two CDs on each of the topics I am interested in so I just couldn't decide which was would be better/newer!

May 7, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I definitely agree with the Booking Strategies from the Pros, and also "Recruiting: from Maybe to Yes". I've not been disappointed with any of the supply order CDs...but be sure to listen to the Online Training Resources audios as well! There are some great ones from last year's National Conference (which you'll want to save soon- they'll be removed when this year's National Conference Audios are uploaded).

May 7, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

Great advice!

I really need to figure out how/if I can burn CDs off of the new laptop. At least I will save the files to my computer.

8. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Invest in an inexpensive MP3 player, and then you'll be able to listen to them anywhere you go. Even if you don't have a huge capacity, you can download the files on to your computer and then swap them out of the MP3 player as you need.

May 7, 2009
  9. BlessedWifeMommy

I thought about doing this, my hubby actually has one, it was a gift, but neither one of us has been able to get the thing to work with our computer. Ugh, I always thought I was pretty technically savvy.

10. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Look for one that has the "Plays for sure" sticker on it, and it'll be compatible with Windows Media Player.

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?