• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Bulk CDs for Recruiting, Customer Care & Host Coaching

In summary, the CDs that are available on the topic of Recruiting are:- AZ15 High Impact Host Coaching- AW87 Booths Build Business- AW20 Booking Strategies from the Pros- AU27 Success Speeches- AW06 Success Speeches part 2- AW69 Wedding Registry Success Strategies.
dkitten13
I am looking for CDs on the following topics:

Recruting
Booking Customer Care
Host Coaching

I know we have some on Supply Order but I can't tell which ones are newer or better and thought maybe someone would bulk them for me and I could get a better deal! :)

Thanks.

Don't think you can get a better deal than the ones on supply! Those are cheap!

I've just learned how to take the ones from the online training center, and burn them onto CD's on my new MAC - but I only burn one per CD...can you burn CD's with your computer?

Like Becky said, the ones on the supply order are the best way to go. Of the ones available, here are the ones I've purchased and give a A.AZ15 High Impact Host Coaching
AW87 Booths Build Business
AW20 Booking Strategies from the Pros
AU27 Success Speeches
AW06 Success Speeches part 2
AW69 Wedding Registry Success Strategies

I burned one a couple weeks ago from the Online Training Center, and it's been so beneficial to my business - in fact, since listening to it, I have 2 people who are signing, and 2 very strong recruit leads.It's Recruiting Leads From Every Show.I don't know if I was just hungry for a change, or what, but that CD has just been a huge AH HA! for me!

Great guys, thanks! Holly, that's exactly what I was looking for, a recommendation. There are two CDs on each of the topics I am interested in so I just couldn't decide which was would be better/newer!

I definitely agree with the Booking Strategies from the Pros, and also "Recruiting: from Maybe to Yes". I've not been disappointed with any of the supply order CDs...but be sure to listen to the Online Training Resources audios as well! There are some great ones from last year's National Conference (which you'll want to save soon- they'll be removed when this year's National Conference Audios are uploaded).

esavvymom said:
I definitely agree with the Booking Strategies from the Pros, and also "Recruiting: from Maybe to Yes". I've not been disappointed with any of the supply order CDs...but be sure to listen to the Online Training Resources audios as well! There are some great ones from last year's National Conference (which you'll want to save soon- they'll be removed when this year's National Conference Audios are uploaded).

Great advice!

I really need to figure out how/if I can burn CDs off of the new laptop. At least I will save the files to my computer.

Invest in an inexpensive MP3 player, and then you'll be able to listen to them anywhere you go. Even if you don't have a huge capacity, you can download the files on to your computer and then swap them out of the MP3 player as you need.

NooraK said:
Invest in an inexpensive MP3 player, and then you'll be able to listen to them anywhere you go. Even if you don't have a huge capacity, you can download the files on to your computer and then swap them out of the MP3 player as you need.

I thought about doing this, my hubby actually has one, it was a gift, but neither one of us has been able to get the thing to work with our computer. Ugh, I always thought I was pretty technically savvy.

Look for one that has the "Plays for sure" sticker on it, and it'll be compatible with Windows Media Player.

1. Where can I find bulk CDs for recruiting?

You can find bulk CDs for recruiting on our Pampered Chef website under the "Supplies" tab. You can also purchase them at any of our Pampered Chef retail stores.

2. Are the bulk CDs for recruiting customizable?

Yes, the bulk CDs for recruiting can be customized with your personal information, such as your name and contact information. Simply contact our customer care team to request customization.

3. How many CDs come in a bulk pack?

The number of CDs in a bulk pack varies depending on the type of CD. Our recruiting CDs usually come in packs of 25 or 50, while our customer care and host coaching CDs come in packs of 10 or 25.

4. Can I mix and match different types of CDs in a bulk pack?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer the option to mix and match different types of CDs in a bulk pack. Each bulk pack contains a specific type of CD, so if you need multiple types, you will need to purchase separate packs.

5. How long does shipping take for bulk CD orders?

Shipping time for bulk CD orders varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. On average, bulk CD orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and delivery can take an additional 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies