• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cute and Affordable Aprons Other Than the One in a Kit?

In summary, there are many aprons available for purchase or trade among the conversation participants. Some are limited edition, such as the Help Whip Cancer aprons, and can be found on websites like eBay. The aprons come in various colors and designs, with some having special embroidery. The participants are willing to send pictures or post them for others to see and potentially purchase. Some aprons were earned as incentives, while others were bought online.
andrealynne719
I'm looking for aprons other than the one that comes in the kit - that's all I have, and I want something prettier :) Hoping for a PC one so thought I would check here before I find something cute online.

Thanks!

I was not able to earn one last year, but bought a nice HWC one online at ebay. They also had one come out at Christmas but I like the HWC one better.

Thanks! I will check out ebay!

i have the gold/silver one you could earn during holidays

Do you have a picture? I didn't sign til March so I missed a lot of those!

lauriedip said:
i have the gold/silver one you could earn during holidays

I have lots of aprons!! How many were you wanting to buy?? Any particular color??

Just a couple - mostly I just really hate the denim one! Not picky on color, just want a couple cute ones :) If you just want to email a list or pictures, my email is [email protected] !

Thanks!!

Paula R. Lewis said:
I have lots of aprons!! How many were you wanting to buy?? Any particular color??

I'm at work right now, so I'll have to look tonight when I get home. I have a red one, a light blue one and a green one that each say "Celebrations" on them, a tan one, which used to come in the starter kit years ago, and a hot pink one that says "help whip cancer" on it, to name a few off the top of my head....

I have the white one with the dots pattern on it. I had my name embroidered on it, but that can be taken out (I'm just not sure how to do it). I wear it for booths cause I don't want to cook in a white one, but it's just so darn cute!
Let me know if you'd like me to send you a picture or post one.

Oooh, if you are willing to part with hot pink HWC one, I would love that!

Paula R. Lewis said:
I'm at work right now, so I'll have to look tonight when I get home. I have a red one, a light blue one and a green one that each say "Celebrations" on them, a tan one, which used to come in the starter kit years ago, and a hot pink one that says "help whip cancer" on it, to name a few off the top of my head....

The dots one has the dots on the pocket, right? How much would you want for it?

frozenchef said:
I have the white one with the dots pattern on it. I had my name embroidered on it, but that can be taken out (I'm just not sure how to do it). I wear it for booths cause I don't want to cook in a white one, but it's just so darn cute!

Where did you guys get these aprons from? I have been a consultant for years and I have the denim and I've seen one or two others but that's it. Have I been living under a rock? LOL!!

PMed you Andrea :)
Dawn - they were previous incentives. They go for a ton on eBay because they are usually a bit harder to earn than other incentives. There's been the gold/silver one recently, four different Help Whip Cancer ones, the dots apron, cranberry striped, green snowman, the original off-white one and a few incentive trip ones. There have also been a couple kids' aprons.

frozenchef said:

Depending on how tight the stitches are you can rip it out with a seam ripper. But you have to be careful not to rip the fabric. If it's stitched really tight it might also rip the fabric. There also might be needle marks left on the apron when you are done. Just a heads up!

You can have this one of mine for 15+ shipping. I wore it once - not even wore it - just tried it on, really.

Attachments

• silver gold apron.JPG
    silver gold apron.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 389
I have the same apron as Carolyn if someone wants it...
$15.00 plus
the silver and gold with ribbon...message me

1. What materials are the aprons made of?

Our Iso Aprons of Any Kind! are made from a high-quality, durable fabric that is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen. The exact material may vary depending on the specific apron, but rest assured that all of our aprons are made with premium materials that are built to last.

2. Are the aprons adjustable?

Yes, our Iso Aprons of Any Kind! are designed with adjustable straps that allow for a customizable fit. This makes them suitable for people of all shapes and sizes, and ensures that you can comfortably wear your apron for extended periods of time.

3. Can I personalize the apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our aprons at this time. However, many of our customers have had success with adding their own personal touch using iron-on patches or embroidery services from a third-party provider.

4. Do the aprons have pockets?

Yes, most of our Iso Aprons of Any Kind! come with convenient pockets for storing kitchen tools, utensils, or recipe cards. However, the number and placement of pockets may vary depending on the specific apron design.

5. How do I clean and care for my apron?

We recommend following the care instructions on the label of your apron. In general, most of our aprons can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. However, it is always best to check the specific instructions for your apron to ensure proper care and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefJWarren
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kathryn Read